LegacyGT.com

Front Hub Assembley

So much bad info out there.

Unless Moog has changed something since I did my front, do not buy Moog for the front.

Timken and OEM both work well for the front.

Find the post in here about the ones that work, see post 162. And 163.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/idea-web-links-saved-various-parts-219238.html

Also see the DIY forum, there's a threads there that talks about replacing them and what works and why I found Moogs don't work in the front. My wagon has Moogs on the rears.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I cant imagine much difference between a moog front or rear hub assembly. I've had one in the rear for 4 years or so with no issues. I think install error is a greater cause of premature failure than it is being an inferior part.

Your link doesn't work Max but I'm curious to read about the bad info.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

CC doesn't work, it will work briefly then begin to surge and then CEL comes on.

I think I posted that in the DIY thread a long time ago. Why, IDK.

Archived