LegacyGT.com

Infamous Tuning Road tunes!

Infamous1

Looking to get some more power out of your Subie?

Now offering to SoCal locals Remote and Road Tuning!

This is available for any Subaru vehicles in between the 2002-2012 model years with any combination of stage 1 and 2 parts. This will include one fully tuned map for CA91(other fuels also available). Upgraded turbo setup tuning also available at stage 3 pricing. Any custom setup (Water injection, External Wastegates, Blow through MAF, etc. etc.) PM for special pricing.

I have tuned setups as simple as no mods stg 1 flash only up to big turbo setups north of 400whp. This is your chance to get rid of your Cobb AP for some cash all while getting your car fully tune on the roads it will see from day to day. But note I can get you up and running with the AP if you choose to go that route as well. The Cobb AP is currently the mandatory route for MY10-12 LGT's.

Flat rate of $250

Road tunes are conducted out of the city of Chino Hills

www.infamoustuning.com

www.infamousperformance.net

Email: infamoustuning@yahoo.com

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
will a Megan Racing dp wb02 bung be good for wideband? i hear it cant be too close..

It is fine for temporary use, I have mine installed there permanently though. I run a Zeitronix unit, I have heard of a few issues with the lc-1 being that close.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Dude the car runs even better now.Am getting better gas mileage more all around power and the car just runs better period.And no check engine lights!!! Big ups to Infamous1 so worth it thanx bro.

• 2 weeks later...
Im at 35,700 so I got this tune done before my final service. In hind sight I would do it the same so after it leaves Subaru it wont get touched again until the next service. Not to mention getting new plugs helped smooth out my idle.
^ n00bs below this line

Archived