LegacyGT.com

How much better is an LGT than an '08 WRX?

Not Brian

hey brian. Nice to see you over here on LGT as well.

maybe i can give you my opinion. I wanted a STi and or a WRX at one time. But these are the reasons that i decided a LGT.

Ride comfort. The WRX-STi is a up in your face type of performance IMO. The legacy's seats are way more comfortable than the WRX-STi. With minor suspension modifications the legacy can be a corner hugging mofo. Power is nice. i know when we done the HH run i had no problem. one of the first upgades that i done was a set of tires. That right there makes a world of difference in terms of handling. I am running the Bridgstone potenzas Re070's. ( STi OEM ). The steering and cornering is very predictable. but just plain ole stock you have a bit of body roll and sloshyness if you will. like i said though. Nothing some sway bars cant take care of. I sent you a PM. If you would like you can come down and take a ride in mine and take it for a drive so you can gather your own opinion if you would like.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

If your looking for a racing machine... The STi(wrx) is where its at... If your looking for a great casual daily driver, trip taking, etc... The LGT is gonna be way better. The wrx has all the "features" to make it a racing type car, hence the rough ride, basic cheesy look, etc... The Legacy is meant for those looking at higher end semi luxury/sport sedans. Completely different categories.

Drive one and you'll be hooked :)

If I pass you on the right, I'm flipping you off.

Archived