LegacyGT.com

Oem lca

Yes. I plan on doing mine soon, but I'm buying Mevotech arms from RockAuto because they come with a solid bushing. The one's like OEM with the voids end up ripping eventually. I'll also replace the included Mevocrap ball joints with Sankei 555.

for the price of one OEM control arm you can get both sides from mevotech--i just did mine a few months ago and went mevotech versus the OEM ones. they fit perfectly, no problems getting em in. ball joints have been fine, even though i've heard they're an issue. when you do go to change them make sure you pick yourself up one of these bad boys, makes life a whole lot easier, and unless it's stupid stuck, a breaker bar with a deep socket takes em right out. just make sure you get yourself a 24mm deep socket as well if you don't have one.

when you do go to change them make sure you pick yourself up one of these bad boys, makes life a whole lot easier, and unless it's stupid stuck, a breaker bar with a deep socket takes em right out.

Heh, I made a similar tool out of pipe fittings and threaded rod right before Astro came out with that tool. I was pissed because it was a bit of a chore to make and cost about the same. The only other option at the time was the Company23 tool for around $80.

yeah i had another company's tool from years ago, may have even been the company23 one that i paid the better part of $100 for that i lost in my most recent move. i was delighted to find that one was only $30...hell of a deal.