LegacyGT.com

"The Last 227" - Official 2012 Legacy GT Registry - USDM

looks like $4700 option is gone. current bid is 425. buy a base legacy and cut the side/roof off, weld it on this one.

damn i wish i had somewhere to put it because $425 is a deal even if I'm just using it to get a turbo to have rebuilt and a bunch of parts that are probably way less rusty than mine.

public storage usually has a first month for a dollar going on. Two months should be enough time to strip it?

****, its pretty close to my dads house too. is the color accurate at charcoal? or is actually DIP? it looks blue.

It is currently $925, but it has a reserve. To bid on this one, you need a license or use a broker. The broker fees. I looked at Autobid are 10% purchase price with a $299 minimum for the transaction. So it is looking like about $1000 on top of the bid with shipping.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey everyone,

Its been forever since I've posted here. I got rid of my LGT a few years ago and I'm really curious if anyone on the forum has my old car. I was going through some storage and found my old spare key so it'd be pretty cool to return it to whoever ended up with the car. Mine was a 2012 GGM that ended up selling at auction in the central east coast DC area. Would love to hear from anyone who has any info.

• 2 years later...

VIN (last 7) - 1042829

Member - bruski

Color - silica black

Build Date - 05/12

Delivery Date -unknown

Location - Seattle

Mod Level - stock

Edited by bruski

• 1 month later...