LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

3e1c19e5a365d14591ef1aaf6f1b8fe2.jpg

My 07 LGT in front of my buddy’s blazing new 2020 Onyx edition Outback. Seeing em together made me appreciate my wagon just a bit more.

Your 07 looks so clean compared to the 2020 outback. Everything looks stuck on to me. I feel lucky to have a clean 07 as well. Such a great looking car.

wow, I like the gold wheels better. I am surprised I feel that way. I think it's the meaty tire.

Your OB looks great. Way better than mine looks lately. Paint looks amazing.

It's funny cause after seeing how meaty I have the sti wheels I was thinking about how much more meat I could fit on the te37s, they only have a 255/35/18 right now and the sti wheels have 235/55/17

Paint should look better soon now that I have a polisher

255/35/18? guessing you meant 225?

Also, are you running like a 20 or 25mm bolt on spacer for the STI wheels?

I'm curious as well along with how low you are. Been looking at wheel sizing lately and lowering the outback. Was debating on going to 18s or staying 17 to have less weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

255/35/18? guessing you meant 225?

Also, are you running like a 20 or 25mm bolt on spacer for the STI wheels?

No, they’re 255/35/18 federal RSRR and the wheels are 18x9 +45. I had to cut the studs so they would sit flush in the spacer since the TEs for some reason don’t have pockets on the back.

I use 20mm spacer for both wheels. Spacer is needed for the TEs because the inner barrel hit the coilovers without them.

I'm curious as well along with how low you are. Been looking at wheel sizing lately and lowering the outback. Was debating on going to 18s or staying 17 to have less weight.

I forget the height but I can measure from axle nut to center arch on front/rear when I get home.

Yea that'd be great. They look good but that would mean they are a taller sidewall than the stock 225/55. Not much but a little. Maybe it's the entire combo that makes it look so good since I'm still at stock height.

13" rear / 13.25" front

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...