LegacyGT.com

Transport service Michigan to utah

I didn't really know where to put this.

I'm driving from Detroit to Salt Lake City next week and can easily make diversions to any of the major cities between Pittsburgh and Vegas. So if you've got a set of wheels, or Alcantara interior, or anything that's normally "too expensive to ship" let me know. I'll be doing a round trip but will have less space on the way back. Can't tow a full vehicle.

0343d7202c03ade17df3f7e9ab7301dd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I always see big things for sale that are either too difficult or too expensive to ship and it makes me sad. I know there are various exhaust bits and interior bits recently posted but not doing a true coast to coast limits the helpfulness.

I didn't really know where to put this.

I'm driving from Detroit to Salt Lake City next week and can easily make diversions to any of the major cities between Pittsburgh and Vegas. So if you've got a set of wheels, or Alcantara interior, or anything that's normally "too expensive to ship" let me know. I'll be doing a round trip but will have less space on the way back. Can't tow a full vehicle.

0343d7202c03ade17df3f7e9ab7301dd.jpg

@pdXammo is trying to get a pallet of parts from CA to FedEx freight location. He's got a wagon headliner I want so I'll chip in on the deal if you two can work it out

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

That'd add at least two days on my travel so I don't think I could do that. Well I mean I could but at that point it is likely prohibitively expensive due to lost wages.

Unless we get a few people wanting stuff to come to Cali. Like $500 worth of shipping costs lots of stuff.

Bump to this thread! If anybody wants a complete black cloth interior + cards from my 05 GT, it's free to a good home! In Philadelphia area

You got about 10 hours to figure out if you want it and to contact me. I'm leaving today or tomorrow and right now don't have a trailer going to utah.