LegacyGT.com

Looking for 52mm gauges

Been looking at gauges a bunch and finding mixed information on quality. I really want gauges that match the dash so white background, red needle, dimmable, fits in cubbypod. Want oil pressure and boost.

From what I can tell defi is great and the white racer looks correct. But I guess they are ending making that and the racer n2 doesn't come in white 52mm and their other gauges are either the wrong size or don't read in murica units (oil pressure psi).

Prosport is apparently garbage for half the people and fine enough for others. Oil pressure sensor is pretty big.

Acumeter has a large oil pressure sensor and I can't tell on quality. Also most of their pressure gauges only go to 100 and from reading nasioc that might be a little short.

Srti doesn't make a murica gauge but I really like the looks of some of them.

Greddy is doing weird stuff now and I can't tell what they make anymore.

Aem doesn't match at all.

Is really my only option the defi white racer? I've got to be missing something. Maybe red gauges match the interior better than I realize?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why don't the AEM analog gauges match? These seem pretty nice (while pricey).

They all looked to do a light up bar instead of a needle. While I'm not opposed to that it looks like they all go green yellow red on the bar and for boost or something else that might make sense but for oil pressure it seems silly.

Like I'd think oil pressure would be red yellow green yellow red and since location and vehicle make the numbers different it seems like you wouldn't do that at all.

Once I kept reading of major and repeated issues with the Prosport gauges I kinda gave up on price. If I could get exactly what I wanted for less than $250 a gauge I'll be fine. I'm just dumb and picky, but I figure for the price....

I've had the same worries and recently got the Prosport JDM series gauges. I have the boost and oil pressure ATM but don't have the gauge pods to mount them up yet. Hopefully I didn't waste money on these.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Those and the halos look nice. I'm sort of wondering about using different senders. It seems like most people have an issue with the Prosport sender leaking or failing. But could I just use a defi with the Prosport gauge?

I want to say first off I've been looking at gauges for like 4 or 5 days pretty non stop. I found out STRI has a US website that I had missed. All the distributors don't have images of the gauges or good details but suffice it to say, they do make a white led, black background red needle auto dimming gauge in murica units and the sender is similar to defi for the oil pressure so no adapters needed.

I ordered both the boost and oil pressure. If I don't like them I'll likely just get the defi white racer and be done with it.