LegacyGT.com

2.0 GT spec B STI rear suspension arm?

unless you just like the idea of JDM parts on your car, you would be better just buying whileline KTA124 arms.

though the STI arms are somewhat of an upgrade with spherical bearings, they are nothing special. what the chassis really needs is better control over rear toe and camber adjustments, and thats what the whiteline KTA124 arms will do, along with better bushings.

Absolutely! The JDM links made noticeable difference on my car. I'd get them over the whiteline anytime, unless I was really after fine tuning rear alignment (which was fine, especially with the camber gains after lowering).

Factory fitment and look. STI bling, too :) 05MNTLGT - fits your S402 clone way better...

i wouldnt exactly call dull black stamped steel, bling. :lol:

FWIW, the rear alignment is the most important alignment. ;)

But it has JDM STI sticker, yo!

Not to argue with AutoX champion over that. Unless he plans to competitively race the car, probably not worth it. I never liked Whiteline aftermarket parts, to be honest, so I am biased here.

i understand. bad experiences would bias anyone. Having had the arms myself, they are worth the $$$, even on the street. the LGT needs a good alignment to drive well. subaru OEM adjustments stink. the WL arms turn the rear multi-link in to what it should have been from the factory.

i understand. bad experiences would bias anyone. Having had the arms myself, they are worth the $$$, even on the street. the LGT needs a good alignment to drive well. subaru OEM adjustments stink. the WL arms turn the rear multi-link in to what it should have been from the factory.

agreed. on the track these wagons need all the rear help they can get. on the surface it looks like a wagon, but underneath and in the engine bay, it's a track car.

Archived