LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have an accessport sub-003 that i got from another member on here with future plans to use this for tuning. the accessport is married to the his old ecu. cobb wants 300 to re license their product. ill take 100$ for it also comes with all hook ups and vent mount kit. all said and done 400 and you have a accessport. pm me if interested.

i also have stock 08 LGT springs with 40k and a set of stock mufflers for the leggy shoot me a price if interested.

Just a feeler because I'm not sure I want to sell yet but anyone interested in front and rear spats, side strakes, and chromeless sideskirts? Will only sell as a package, they need paint. I'm thinking 500

Change of plans ill have for sale a KYB GR2 with H-Techs installed for sale all four corners. Fully assembled with around 209 miles on them I just bought BC BR Coilovers to replace the recently bought H-Tech Setup (wow I know i need to make up my mind).

New mount, shocks, struts and springs around. lmk

Swapped out my OEM strut assemblies for coilovers.

Looking to get rid of them. (OEM) 140k

I Just went stage II recently and really need a EBCS.

Just looking to get what it would cost to buy one of them.

Around $100

I can meet up, about 50 mile radius of fredericksburg, VA

Also, anyone have experience with the company "Bad Finger" with there EBCS?

Well the end has come. I traded the Leggy in for an SRT8 Gr.Cherokee today and I have some parts Im looking to sell off. I'm still sorting prices out but Ill at least get the ball rolling. Pics will be added once I get my thumb drive from work.

EDITED:

See new post further down.. I reposted before I noticed the edit

Edited by Laverne
FS thread items not in FS thread.

Anyone wanting to get rid of a Power Wheels or know someone who wants to? I'm looking to picked up one used in just about any condition as long as the price is right. I prefer it be a model with two speed forward and one speed reverse :)

Well the end has come. I traded the Leggy in for an SRT8 Gr.Cherokee today

Congrats on the SRT8 - have fun with it.

And just an FYI for you, if this isn't already in the Marketplace, please post up your FS items there. Items FS notifications in regional forums must be accompanied by links to the appropriate FS thread. More info here

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Anyone wanting to get rid of a Power Wheels or know someone who wants to? I'm looking to picked up one used in just about any condition as long as the price is right. I prefer it be a model with two speed forward and one speed reverse :)

Did someone check out that power wheels forum I told him about? :lol: Come pick up the one in my back yard I've been saving for modding.

Congrats on the SRT8 - have fun with it.

And just an FYI for you, if this isn't already in the Marketplace, please post up your FS items there. Items FS notifications in regional forums must be accompanied by links to the appropriate FS thread. More info here

I will thanks. My buddy and I were toying with an ls3 fitment to the leggy which damn near happened until I went window shopping.lol

Always had a spot for the srt8 and Jeeps are a natural fit for me..

Now onto the details. Can I link this post to the main fs section or does it need to be vice versa. Thanks for the heads up rather than deleting it. Ill make it right

i have an accessport sub-003 that i got from another member on here with future plans to use this for tuning. the accessport is married to the his old ecu. cobb wants 300 to re license their product. ill take 100$ for it also comes with all hook ups and vent mount kit. all said and done 400 and you have a accessport. pm me if interested.

i also have stock 08 LGT springs with 40k and a set of stock mufflers for the leggy shoot me a price if interested.

nobody wants a married accessport for 100$

Not sure where exactly it was leaking from, likely the O-ring and maybe elsewhere. Will inspect it more closely when I get the chance. Had a new OEM assembly installed by my mechanic when he did the passenger side valve cover gasket.