LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

But now I have major air leakage overnight. Say 40-50psi in each bag and the tank completely empty. FUN!

Took a while but its been figured out - its the actual actuator itself that is leaking. Its not closing properly. Mechanic is ordering me a spare while they get mine serviced. If they cannot do it they need to give me the newer model, which would be good - but it has smaller fittings, so theyll also have to suffer the cost of getting me some adapters. Ha!

Drama of bagged cars ey.

Took a while but its been figured out - its the actual actuator itself that is leaking. Its not closing properly. Mechanic is ordering me a spare while they get mine serviced. If they cannot do it they need to give me the newer model, which would be good - but it has smaller fittings, so theyll also have to suffer the cost of getting me some adapters. Ha!

Drama of bagged cars ey.

Do you mean the Air Manifold that regulates the pressure for all corners..?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Finally got to install back the stock springs..

If anyone interested my H&R spring will be for sale!!

Ok after getting an alignment,the shop got the alignment on the spot,but when they test drive it car was pulling to the right,and tech said most likely that the caster was off and it’s not adjustable on our car,so my question is is there a way to adjust caster?

Edited by PATS4LIFE

• 3 weeks later...
Do you mean the Air Manifold that regulates the pressure for all corners..?

Sorry, yes.

It was changed yesterday (big delay) and the tank is still leaking. What the ****? My mechanic cannot see any leaks anywhere - so its a mystery it seems.

I may have to live with it.

Sorry, yes.

It was changed yesterday (big delay) and the tank is still leaking. What the ****? My mechanic cannot see any leaks anywhere - so its a mystery it seems.

I may have to live with it.

Where are you losing pressure? Struts or Tank? If your losing Tank Pressure Check all your connections and Plugs from the Tank to the Manifold Control Unit.

• 2 weeks later...

Haha maybe my phone was grimey from all the sweat. Doing this 95 degree heats sucks!

Ahh just checked, it's because of the size restriction on uploads through tapatalk...not using VIP.

Edited by DougKelly20

95, sheesh! we're only just above 90 here, but with no wind today it was sweltering!

Good on you for pushing through the heat!

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

2y0if8h.jpg

Had the air manifold thing (for my air suspension) changed as my old one was filled with rust and was causing leaks. Turns out the new one also leaks :lol:

9hLGJxR.jpg

Then my cut out exhaust valve decided to die - the motor would power up but wouldnt close the valve. I just got a new valve and got it put in! Easy!

Video of valve!

Last but not least - my car sittin' pretty:

3ZJFhFK.jpg

New member here. Picked up a black 15 Premium about a week and a half ago.

Just installed the Tail as Turn from diode dynamics yesterday. The extra light from 2 additional reverse lights is pretty nice.

Welcome.. Plenty of good stuff here..

Well had a little fun today removing my old front table brackets and getting ready to mount my New one from Garson Japan. They custom made me one as per my dimension and sent me the SJ Forester mounting hardware so today I was looking for a new way to mount it.. Stay tune for the installed pictures.1993f16fe1eab7429b77f58d70a35bcf.jpg48d0fd8d691134850ff8432cbd0c830c.jpga8288ce4185389cfab1051cd376dc3a5.jpgb17dad7388d9c14dad4b69f003e6d4b6.jpg

I think the old rotors on my 3.6 were actually 2.5 rotors. Bought the car CPO with 28k miles. Not sure who would have put those on...Yes, I beat the hell out of the old rotors to get them off. No chisel. hah
Damn that sucks.. Good Luck with the New ones..[emoji41]

I think the old rotors on my 3.6 were actually 2.5 rotors. Bought the car CPO with 28k miles. Not sure who would have put those on...Yes, I beat the hell out of the old rotors to get them off. No chisel. hah

You can also thread an M8 bolt I believe in those 2 holes to remove the rotor. Whatever works though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can also thread an M8 bolt I believe in those 2 holes to remove the rotor. Whatever works though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but I couldn't find one in my bucket of bolts. The new brakes though are amazing!

I think the front rotors on the 2.5 Limited and 3.6 are the same size. I had the issue when I ordered a kit from rock auto and they sent me the pads for a 2.5 standard/premium. Good thing on the pads is that the wrong ones won't fit (notches on the caliper body are different)

I could totally see it getting mixed up when ordering aftermarket ones, In your case, someone just wasn't paying attention during installation....

... someone just wasn't paying attention during installation....

... or someone just didn't care.

Perhaps a bigger question is why the front pads and rotors were replaced at less than 28,000 miles. Looking at the pad wear, I'd say way before 28,000 miles. For me, that would be a big red flag ... CPO or not.

Edited by ammcinnis

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png