LegacyGT.com

HarmanMotive?

sde

Went to see Dan and Ian on Saturday. They are good guys and do good work. I just went for a PDE DP install, and they fixed a header leak at the same time. Now, my car sounds as quiet as stock (at least stock with aftermarket mufflers) but with Stage 2 performance.

The stuff they were doing to a couple of STis at the time was much more interesting though.

Hey, I travel 6 hours to have them work on my car. Well, 5+ to sisters place and then to Torrance. These guys are professional and honest. They run their business like a business not a boys club. Keep up the good work.

Ian, should I worry about availability of a HFC DP in late October? If need be, I can pay up front if you will store it. When I come down it'll be DP install, AP stage 2 flash, probably 3 pulls to see how it's running and ProTune if needed. If I return from "Lost Wages" a winner, I just may do the clutch as well. BTW, have you and Dan dusted off those Mtn. bikes?

Ross

haha! sadly enough, we've been too busy for the mountain biking. Now that its getting cooler though, im going to force him to go up north with me and get some R&R. Late october availability is undeterminded, but we have started to get a trickle of catted dp's for the lgt. We have 4 currently upstairs, and if you do want to buy it and have us put it aside, id be game. just PM me or call me and we'll work it out.

OH, and good luck in vegas!:)

• 4 weeks later...

Went to go see Ian a few days during the downpour here and had a great conversation. Really impressed and stunned at how professional, yet relaxed and cool the guys at the shop are. Nice to finally see someone in the tuning business actually run their shop like a business. Looks like I'll be doing an AP and Tune in November after I have Ferrara's (bodyshop next door) take care of my bruised bumper.

And who was I to think that I would leave this car stock... stupid me...

Archived