LegacyGT.com

Official MY2005 production numbers by model & color

Where can I find stats for 08 outback production?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

don't think there is one since it's inferior to the 2005s :)

but really, I looked and can't see one even on subaruoutback forums. cars101.com has a lot of great info on the subies but pretty sure that's not the kinda info you want

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just bought a SWP GT Limited Wagon 5sp with Black interior.

1 of 48!

Love it!

I knew these cars were rare with the 5MT but had no idea how rare the specific one I bought was. Drove 4 hours to Portland to pick it up.

Edited by squeegeemaster
More info

If I knew then what I know now. The first dealership I stopped at back in June 2004 had a one of the 48. I test drove a ABP with a 5eat just to see what it felt like. When I went to a buddies, friends, dealership, I test drove his OBP Limited with Tan, with a 5mt and ordered my wagon, OBP unlimited. Picked it up I think it was June 28 2004.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

1 of 48!

Love it!

I knew these cars were rare with the 5MT but had no idea how rare the specific one I bought was. Drove 4 hours to Portland to pick it up.

:wub: We're brothers! Great to see there's a few of this specific trim still left out there.

• 1 month later...

So I'm one of two something doesn't seem right, but it would explain why people ask if I swapped the interior, has anyone else seen one with these specs.

2.......BSM.....2005 Legacy GT sedan AT Ltd (tan)

So I'm one of two something doesn't seem right, but it would explain why people ask if I swapped the interior, has anyone else seen one with these specs.

2.......BSM.....2005 Legacy GT sedan AT Ltd (tan)

They say any thing below that 49 # for the white wagon 5mt with black interior, were test cars never sold to the public.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 3 weeks later...

I got real curious about which were the rarest colors for the MY2005 Legacy/Outback, and I don't think it was covered anywhere in the thread so.

All models, all configurations:

GRP - 1906

SWP - 4548

RBP - 6169

OBP - 6555

ABP - 9280

BSM - 10878

Wagon only, all other configurations:

GRP - 524

SWP - 1227

OBP - 1730

RBP - 1987

ABP - 2915

BSM - 3289

Wagon only, GT only, all other configurations:

SWP - 179

GRP - 192

RBP - 279

OBP - 328

ABP - 346

BSM - 346

Edited by BoozeRS05

1 of 48!

Love it!

Saw your location as Skagit! I'll have to keep an eye out for you when I'm back home from school. Born and raised in the Valley!

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Second round with hail damage and PDR. The rarity is the only reason I’m fixing it again. The car came from Portland, OR, and is truly rust-free, and I keep it mechanically 100%. The PDR guy did a flawless job last time, so I’m hoping for the best. By the way, State Farm totalled it. +190k and they paid $8,100.00. Hail does not effect the title, so I’m fixing it. Edited by Ashtone
Punctuation

• 11 months later...
Well, I did get it fixed. Flawless right now, but we all know how that goes. “If you want your car to be perfect, don’t drive it”. Every time I get a nick, ding or scratch on one of my Stratocasters, it adds to the character. Wish I could feel that way about my cars.

• 11 months later...