LegacyGT.com

Show Us Pics of Your 5th Gen as It Sits!! V-2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found a really great parking garage near me recently. Garage is ungated, out of the way, and not very populated or paid attention to in the evening hours, and has a spectacular view of the highway. Took a few shots. I kind of want to host a small, lowkey car meet here.

MjrTmyQ.jpg

o0MwquH.jpg

NvUr83B.jpg

Ghg077z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is what I came out to at 7:30 AM the morning of the day I had an appointment to get my winter thrown on. My winters are actually in the car in this picture lmao.

T4yKO3v.jpg

And later that same day around 1:30 pm. Everything cleared right up and my I'm in gross-ass winter mode. Fine with it though, temps have been a steady 30~ since the snowfall.

DSHuWaN.jpg

Hey humble I talked to you a while about wheel specs I’m now running the same setup. I wanted to know what your suspension setup and/or any recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 things:

1. You let it leave it's stable?

2. For some reason I thought you installed the turn signal mirrors already.

1. Yes and I rode her hard! :lol:

2. Good memory! I actually forgot I had those. :redface:

3. I really have to black out the headlights.

Hey humble I talked to you a while about wheel specs I’m now running the same setup. I wanted to know what your suspension setup and/or any recommendations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm currently running Koni Yellows with KYB Struts Housings and Eibach Pro-Kit springs. It's good for about a 1 inch drop and will easily fit the 19x8.5 +45 245/40/19 setup. I'm actually planning to switch to H&R springs as I'm not quite satisfied with the drop from the Eibachs. I didn't roll my fenders initially for the Eibachs, didn't have any rubbing or clearance issues until I was on track and taking extremely hard turns, I'd rub the fender just ever so barely. So I have my fenders rolled now and have acres of space, actually thinking of upping to 19x9.5.

I don't remember this. What did you hit?
A dog unfortunately. Driving thru open space and ranch land I came around a corner and it ran out of the brush going full speed right across the road in front of me. Couldn't do anything but stab the brakes to try to scrub a little speed. Just barely caught him with the fog light area on the left side. Cracked the bumper and blew out the fog light bezel. So new bumper cover, fog light and bezel. Luckily the damage was minimal and the paint match is spot on and they didn't need to do any blending into the fender. Edited by GTEASER