LegacyGT.com

What Did You Do To Your 6th Gen Today Thread - Vol 3

:needpics:

I want something for the cream-colored cloth seats in my Legacy, but I'm not sure if I want to pay a ton of money for something that won't work well or will just look tacky...worse, something that will stain the cloth seats when i take them off some time in the future!

I hear you and I understand. These were made by Mastercraft. I got these used but they were pretty much in good working condition with no tears or spots. I got them for $30 and he paida little over $250. Mastercraft does make good seat covers. These are my first-ever that I have owned that are not from Walmart or Target or some auto parts store. I looked into wet okole. But Mastercraft uses a strap and buckle system where it goes under the seat in behind it to snap it and tighten. It's pretty good. it doesn't match my color scheme but for $30 I could not pass it up. I have the black interior but the seat covers are black and tan. I'll send pics as soon as I can

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Edited by DarkCloud23
Correction
BC Racing. Blox Racing. Whiteline. AVO Turbo. RalliTek. Gramlights Michelin. Optima. HKC-Speed. Nameless. AFE. K&N. WeatherTech. Morimoto. Solar Gard. PPF. 9H.

Finished the plasti dipping of my rims and trim. Did my best to get a nice two tone. Just missing the tinted windows but my state is horrible with that. I've got the emblem overlays coming in for black with gray stars too.

cQd6iiy.thumb.jpg.6bb53140746c0f6df1b103925ff90c51.jpg

tRifcAu.thumb.jpg.e2d20e930bd06f9b8e8de38e9982f1fc.jpg

Finished the plasti dipping of my rims and trim. Did my best to get a nice two tone. Just missing the tinted windows but my state is horrible with that. I've got the emblem overlays coming in for black with gray stars too.

Where did you get the overlays and how hard were they to install?

Looks friggin' slick!

Where did you get the overlays and how hard were they to install?

I did indeed get them from the below link. They were $24 with shipping and came with front, back, and steering wheel. Super easy to install. I'll link the installation guide below too.

https://www.emblemoverlays.com/product-p/p000005.htm

https://www.emblemoverlays.com/Emblem-Overlays-Installation-Instructions-s/156.htm

Here's mine, carbon fiber with gold stars..

http://prntscr.com/no97wo

Subtle - I like it

I tried posting the pic for you, but the site wouldn't let me me

If you go Advanced and scroll down, you'll see "Additional Options".

Click on "Manage Attachments"

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

I hear you and I understand. These were made by Mastercraft. I got these used but they were pretty much in good working condition with no tears or spots. I got them for $30 and he paida little over $250. Mastercraft does make good seat covers. These are my first-ever that I have owned that are not from Walmart or Target or some auto parts store. I looked into wet okole. But Mastercraft uses a strap and buckle system where it goes under the seat in behind it to snap it and tighten. It's pretty good. it doesn't match my color scheme but for $30 I could not pass it up. I have the black interior but the seat covers are black and tan. I'll send pics as soon as I can

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I'd still like to see some pictures, if you can support.

I don't care too much about the interior of my car, so long as it's clean, but I do care enough to pay $30!

It sounds like you made an excellent find!

'15 FB25

Magnatec 0W-20 + FU filter (70,517 miles)

RSB, Fr. Strut Bar, Tint, STI BBS, LED er'where

Lantern, you car is too nice to do this .... but you might find it fun [emoji38]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS6AXjNcTPU

Roadkill is awesome.. I saw this when it first came out.. Thats why I plan to drive to Washington this July to attend Dirtfish Summer Fest.. Show them the other side of the Legacy.. Much love for rally..[emoji469][emoji469][emoji469]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Finally got around to installing my Polk component speakers in the front, and my Alpine amp under the passenger seat.

It’s laughable how light the stock speakers are, makes you wonder why they even bother sometimes.

Only think I didn’t realize was that Velcro doesn’t hook onto our carpet anymore. My 2012 Impreza was able to use Velcro to attach the amp and crossovers to the carpet under the passenger seat. Anyone have other options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Job man, I have been following your build and hope to have mine looking that good in the Future!
Stay tune I have a couple new things getting added in June.. I also plan to road trip to Dirtfish Summer Fest so anyone in Washington Area stop by and say Hi.. [emoji112][emoji112]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

New battery today.

Old one went completely dead after 3 years.

Lighting Mods

Low Beams: D4S - OSRAM XENARC 66440 CBI HID BULBS

Highbeam/DRL: 9005 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 9005NBUHCB BULBS

Fog: H11 - OSRAM NIGHT BREAKER UNLIMITED 64211NBU-01B BULBS

Subaru 20mm RSB

These are the stock 225/50/18. I plan on changing to something like 245/40 once these are worn...

Late response, but... Why not go with the 245/45R18? The 225/50R18 will decrease the tire OD, and cause the spedo error to increase if you are going from the 225/55R17.

Late response, but... Why not go with the 245/45R18? The 225/50R18 will decrease the tire OD, and cause the spedo error to increase if you are going from the 225/55R17.

Not sure if I follow you. This is a limited model with the stock goodyears; 225/50/18. Never had anything smaller than 18s on here. The tire I plan on changing to, 245/40, if I am thinking correctly, is what most people run on 18x8.5’s

Not sure if I follow you. This is a limited model with the stock goodyears; 225/50/18. Never had anything smaller than 18s on here. The tire I plan on changing to, 245/40, if I am thinking correctly, is what most people run on 18x8.5’s

245 45's will keep your speedo accurate. 40's will give you a smaller diameter than stock - your speedo will read artificially high.

245 45's will keep your speedo accurate. 40's will give you a smaller diameter than stock - your speedo will read artificially high.

Yeah, about 4.5% off, I get that. I just had no idea where the 225/55/17 talk came into play

I’m in the process of getting the splash guards. Only question I have is there are two available for the 3.6r that I have- a sport and a non-sport, but both say they fit. Any ideas? The SKU are J101SAL340 and J101SAL330