LegacyGT.com

Front Lip Spoiler Thread

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Correct. when I looked closer at the JDM lip and the fact that I don't want to be lower. (other than a slight drop with my new RCE Blacks), I thought the lip above was a better fit. Leave the showing off to the dropped guys on 19s.

• 1 month later...
for those that have the jdm bayson r lip, are you guys able to easily take off the front bumper if you need to? with the lip and bumper together?

I haven't taken my bumper off since but, I don't see it making it any harder to do so. My lip is bonded to the bumper with 3M body adhesive though. No screws or push tabs

I would have to double check what I had do. I know mine doesn't interfere with any mounting. I would have notched it or extended the holes where there were tabs to make it work as oem if that was the case. I don't remember having to do that.

• 1 year later...
Very jealous you guys have a few aftermarket options. I'm struggling to find a jdm/adm specific front lip apart from the b4 ts lip which to order to Australia ends up costing $750 Aud....eeek outrageous for a little slither of plastic. Has anyone on here come across any aftermarket options for the jdm bumper.

^Not sure what you're talking about. The JDM/AuDM front end has ALLLLL of the after market options for the BM/BR Legacys. USDM front end HAD literaly 2 options, one of which is now discontinued so were left with one bespoke item.

I'm working on assembling a huge thread compiling all of the available aftermarket body kit options, but there's a HUGE selection of bumpers and lips for your front end. Try looking up any of these manufacturers: Corazon, DAMD, Gialla, K2Gear, Liberal, Rowen, S-Craft, Syms. All of these offer lips and/or bumpers. But they will ALL be expensive, prepare for that.

Edited by Humble Rumble

Thank you humble....the legacy is fairly new to me and I'm still discovering what aftermarket parts are out there. The Australian forum has a very small 5th gen section which is why I spend my time here now.

EDIT: Oh man, you were not kidding when you said 'expensive'. Some of those aftermarket lips are very sexy but with shipping to Aus they end up costing 700 - 800 - 900 dollars....eeeek.....for that little strip of plastic. Your US version 'V-limited' lip is much better value at 90 USD and looks quite tidy. Each to there own but i'm thinking that money will be better spent if it goes towards a hybrid turbo.

Edited by I JET

Back in the days there was a Chinese Company called SUBAGE who sold all the OEM accessories incl. spoilers and lips. Try to look them up, I remember they had rather low prices but I never bought anything so I don't know about quality

• 1 year later...
Pretty easy with pop it's. Thanks to those suggesting those. This is magic drift one.selling my jdm one too aggressive imo

Hey brother, I’m new here and I picked up the MagicDrift lip as well. Do you recall if you had to shape it to the bumper? It doesn’t look like the right size and the shape is off, too big. I’ll probably try to put it on this weekend but I have a feeling they sent me the wrong one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk