LegacyGT.com

2008 Spec B first Pro tune issues?

So havnt posted in years, but I still own my Spec B I bought new. This last couple months I finally did some power upgrades when the stock downpipe rusted in two. So now I have a Cobb catted DP to back up the SPT V2 cat back I bought....10 years ago lol. Then I bought a Grimmspeed stage 1, but held off installing it until I could get it on in to the local Subaru speed shop. I read Grimmspeeds original post about there intakes and was afraid of running lean, even with the Cobb OTS stage 2 map.

In to the Dyno it went, where it made 230whp and 290lb/ft. Which seems fine, and totally in line with what others see. However driving it I hear pops now during shifts when in Sport and accelerating brisk to hard. In Intel it stutters slightly on hills, which it hasnt done since I put a OTS Stage 1 on it years ago.

Never had a car dyno tuned before, no idea on the etiquette. Is this a shitty tune? Do you take it back to them and tell them to fix it? Is it 12 year old parts I need to start replacing (101k miles BTW, lots of sitting while I was on deployments) or do I need to contact Cryotune for some e-tune help?

Any dash lights on? It sounds as though the tune isn't right but could also be a silly vacuum line, etc. Take it back, that's why you paid them for the install and tune.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

whitexc ...... cummins and a mustang?? Had me thinking, had to ask, did you put a diesel in your mustang? [emoji38]:eek:

Ha, no. My three vehicles are all last model year for the body style. I have a 2002 Dodge 2500 Cummins, 1993 Mustang coupe and of course the 2009 LGT. You are not the first to ask that....maybe I should clarify!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk