LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Mine's about that bad. stock mid, extra long hangers, and LGT muffs hanging low to clear the Outback's no-cut-out bumper. It scrapes often.

It's on my "to do" list.

Going to have the outback in the bay area any time soon? We could see how the LGT rear bumper fits without the flares. It'd give you cutouts.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Hrmm, that would be cool. The missing little bit probably wouldn't bother me. This is my DD battle wagon, me versus LA traffic and streets. Never a show car. A strategic sticker on the gap on each side and exhaust scraping problem solved!

But earliest would be April, but we're talking about SD rather than BA.

Returned home from overseas friday, first thing I did was snowboard, then throw on the STi wheels.. Hoping to pick up some jdm goodies on my trip in may.

235/40/18 Federal RSRs

No proper pics yet

31939412823_d130da39f7_c.jpg

31939411263_8e7261ee85_c.jpg

I assume you're running adapters but how wide? That fitment looks just perfect.

(For those playing along at home, according to the super helpful OEM wheel database on NASIOC, those wheels are 18x8.5 et55 and are 5 x 114.3)

Returned home from overseas friday, first thing I did was snowboard, then throw on the STi wheels.. Hoping to pick up some jdm goodies on my trip in may.

235/40/18 Federal RSRs

No proper pics yet

31939412823_d130da39f7_c.jpg

31939411263_8e7261ee85_c.jpg

I usually can't stand those wheels but man they look really good here.

I have to reweld the hangars, since this exhaust came off 2012 wrx sedan... Will do on my r&r

You're welding tiny little airplane garages to your exhaust?! :lol:

25mm

Holy wheel spacers, Batman! I'd be scared for my wheel bearings.

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

Thats the plan right now. I'll probably have a better idea next week after the career fair. Hoping to have a couple job options lined up following that.

If you're interested in similar work that doesn't involve being on a ship for months at a time, hmu. Lots of traveling, good pay, and you can live wherever you want after training.

MTB I think if you got some nice wheels in an 18x8.5-9.5 range with a +35-+45 offset and ran some 245/40 tires your car would be absolutely perfect exterior wise. It's so simple.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

MTB I think if you got some nice wheels in an 18x8.5-9.5 range with a +35-+45 offset and ran some 245/40 tires your car would be absolutely perfect exterior wise. It's so simple.

I know... the problem is that I'm such a perfectionist and I'm so picky that I literally cannot pick a set of wheels. My favorites thus far are 18" SSR GT2... but they're impossible to find with the right PCD and offset. I also have a set of 245/45/17 Dunlop Star Specs in my garage, withe ~60% tread left, so I may get a set of 17" wheels and go the meaty route. As far as 17's are concerned, I like the Weds TC105-N(17x8 +45) and I also like the Enkei RSM9 17x8 +45.

I want to keep my Bilsteins/pinks, so I'm a little hesitant to go wider than 8", maybe 8.5" if I can find it with the right offset. I'm also dreading the fender work too...

Two more I liked:

32860020565_93dee303c0_b.jpg

32706680242_059b66ab46_b.jpg

Edited by MTBwrench

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.