LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted a 5th gen 2.5gt with CT plates in the Okemo Vermont parking lot. You had a plaid ski jacket on.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/29/43197e2e3841c2b9f95196a173b13b67.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/29/34c2816165158cd0e38f818cd835fecb.jpg

Spotted a dark grey LGT with exhaust, gold wheels and yellow NY plates going north towards Plattsburgh on I87. 12:45 pm today.

We were in our Impreza Outback Sport on our way to the ferry to Vermont.

Edited by shutterbc

Outback XT on Rt 1 in S. Kingston heading towards Charlestown on Friday afternoon. You turned off to the left off toward Matunuck/Perryville (or at least toward the beach). I was the black XT with VA plates trying to go the speed limit that you passed slowly.
neil

(I think) dark gray Legacy 08+. not sure if GT, looked debadged, had fog lights so I think GT, on I-84 East last night around 9-10 pm. Had mudflaps. I pulled along side for a sec and gave a quick 5th gear rev or two, and continued on.

Monday night I Spotted a NA 5th gen, all black, tinted windows, roof rack, super clean, couldnt tell the rims, and this guy was in a hurry, I could barely keep up on my snow tires.

Car looked so clean, I got to my exit as I caught up so not sure if they noticed but gave a beep and a wave.

White LGT 5MT wagon (tpe interior) with aftermarket wheels in the Stop n Shop parking lot in Winchester. Gave you a "nice LGT wagon" when you got back to your car. Looked pretty local. Do you know Unclemat? He's in town too.

I know this thread is for spotting other members but this may be of some interest to a few and not sure where else to put it... Spotted a 2005 RBP LGT Wagon 5MT unltd. for sale in Hillsborough NH over the weekend. Car was clean inside and out. Popped the hood and looked 100% stock and appears to have never been modified. Located at Maine Motors International in Hillsborough, NH. Didn't get any other info since the dealership was closed at the time. Figured someone here may be interested.

VIN: 4S3BP686156316012

Edited by 005GTWagon
Add VIN #

Little Italy... is that anywhere near the North End? ;)

i have no clue, I think its the back back area.

The real Little Italy is in NY, the north end is like a handbag knock-off :)

NY sucks regardless

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

i have no clue, I think its the back back area.

NY sucks regardless

have you eaten in NY? ITS INCREDIBLE!! of course this is from a person who wouldn't be caught dead in any city, but if you have to go to one in the US, NY is clearly it

have you eaten in NY? ITS INCREDIBLE!! of course this is from a person who wouldn't be caught dead in any city, but if you have to go to one in the US, NY is clearly it

oh they have great places to eat in NYC however I just hate traveling through NYC and dealing with the asshole people.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

I know this thread is for spotting other members but this may be of some interest to a few and not sure where else to put it... Spotted a 2005 RBP LGT Wagon 5MT unltd. for sale in Hillsborough NH over the weekend. Car was clean inside and out. Popped the hood and looked 100% stock and appears to have never been modified. Located at Maine Motors International in Hillsborough, NH. Didn't get any other info since the dealership was closed at the time. Figured someone here may be interested.

VIN: 4S3BP686156316012

https://www.carsforsale.com/used-car-dealer/maine-motors-international-hillsborough-nh-d654065/inventory/details/13673123

edit: with that many miles I'd be worried about head gaskets and all of the engine internals. tempting. bet you could get it for less if you went in with cash.

Edited by snow05gtRI

https://www.carsforsale.com/used-car-dealer/maine-motors-international-hillsborough-nh-d654065/inventory/details/13673123

edit: with that many miles I'd be worried about head gaskets and all of the engine internals. tempting. bet you could get it for less if you went in with cash.

I live in the town neighboring Hillsboro. First of all, the guys at Maine Motors are scumbags (personal experience and knowledge of the employees) and second, that car is listed for 4500 on NH Craigslist currently. I would stay away, but for 4k if you plan on building it you can't go wrong. I too have checked it out thoroughly and it looks very clean and in good condition. However it has been sitting on the lot over a month now.

tempted to pay $4k for a LGT wagon. not tempted to pay for engine overhaul. It would be nice to have a LGT Wagon (5MT, no less) that I could use as my trip-vehicle, for going north to snowboard and when I don't want to use my lowered, barely anything left stock on the car, toy.

I would have to get the gamut of engine tests before even thinking about buying. compression, leakdown, etc.

Edited by snow05gtRI