LegacyGT.com

Forum Longevity

No. Unfortunately the RAM came soldered in and I'd have to actually invest in a new one at 2019 Retro Pricing of $23.99 to get a new one. Not worth it. The site will die.
Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that supersedes any timeline there was considering the front page said this back in June of 2016 and it's *looks at watch* not June of 2016 anymore :lol:

2021 > God knows when.

I might have to download this forum soon.

Edited by Febreze Mee
I'm restarted.

MILKRUN  - Click Here

Ok I have an idea on how to save the forum!! We will have an auction for a home made BLT. Im talking i will smoke my own bacon, bake my own bread, grow the lettuce & tomato and make mayo from scratch.

Bidding will start at $100 and it will look something like this:

BLT_sandwich_on_toast.jpg

Ok I have an idea on how to save the forum!! We will have an auction for a home made BLT. Im talking i will smoke my own bacon, bake my own bread, grow the lettuce & tomato and make mayo from scratch.

Please explain as I do NOT trust this idea at all........

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Serious question: what is needed to improve the site/update the site/ensure site stays up and running?

Who's paying for hosting and where are all admins?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Serious answer. This site is hosted on a co-located server in a data center. I feel that as long as the other sites in said server are kept running this site will keep running. For as old as this version of vbulletin is it is still very robust.

I believe the mods do work on the backend and then the rest is mostly on auto pilot.

---

Serious question: what is needed to improve the site/update the site/ensure site stays up and running?

Who's paying for hosting and where are all admins?

What do you want? Subaru to make the LGT again? Something new and revolutionary to come out for the car?

Serious answer. This site is hosted on a co-located server in a data center. I feel that as long as the other sites in said server are kept running this site will keep running. For as old as this version of vbulletin is it is still very robust.

I believe the mods do work on the backend and then the rest is mostly on auto pilot.

I DMed LGBQT about the thread. No reply.

I just don't want to get 404 or connection failed at some point at this address. Eventually it will happen but if it is 20 years from now that's fine by me.

I'll go and donate some money, and probably set some web spider to get current content stored locally even if static.

Thanks guys.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Serious answer. This site is hosted on a speak n' spell in a long forgotten toys r' us store. I feel that as long as it's not discovered this site will keep running. For as old as this toy is, the speaker is still very robust.

I believe the mods change the batteries and then the rest is mostly on auto pilot.

ftfy