LegacyGT.com

Front Seat Reupholster?

My leather seats are in pretty rough shape after having over 100k miles on the car.

It's a Mass. car, so the little tabs that mount the seat to the floor are a little rusty too. I realize I can just look for some good used seats but they don't come up that often in the tan leather variety.

Has anyone gotten their leather seats reupholstered (with any luck)?

Getting seats reupholstered all the time is normal.

May be call a few body shops and ask for a reference to someone they've had good luck with. There is a good shop near you.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Just checked the Subaru online parts and it lists them as available for my 05. And about a year and a half ago when I had an account with short line Subaru in Denver my cost to do the whole drivers seat was around $400 if I remember correctly

64150AG11AJC

64140AG11BJC

Still available on Subarupartsdeal.com not available on some of the other online dealer stores so maybe now they are discontinued. Also not cheap on here. I was going to do it through shortline a year and a half ago before we moved but we made the decision to sell the car then ended up keeping it. Now I’m stuck with these hard leather seats. Door panels were also still available at that time