LegacyGT.com

Brake hose length?

Does anyone know the length of stock LGT lines both front and back? I suppose i can take that measurement and measure my stock OB ones and see the difference.

Planning some BBK upgrades for my OBXT and since im not lowered all that much, wanted to get proper length stainless lines specific to outback height. I dont think, from my reading, that they make anything for stock height outbacks and most people are using LGT lines. therefore probably looking to get something custom made.

If no one knows, last ditch effort would be to pay a junk yard to ship me some.

thanks!

Edited by kaitanium

Junkyard to ship you some. Don't you have at least one junkyard near you ?

Is there a subaru repair shop near you, they might have some ?

Think outside the box.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

(Pic attached)

That's the front. ~20.5" total. I don't have the rears lying around right now, should be dropping a subframe soon so I'll let you know if I get around to measuring the rears.

brakefront.thumb.jpg.4383b275346a2146a35c3f78a24594b7.jpg

(Pic attached)

That's the front. ~20.5" total. I don't have the rears lying around right now, should be dropping a subframe soon so I'll let you know if I get around to measuring the rears.

oooo. thanks!

keep me posted on the rears! thanks!

looks like outback fronts may be 22in.

any updates on the rear line(s) length

<pic attached>

I'm still procrastinating the subframe drop. Been dealing with engine and school stuff, but a quick measurement says 9.5" between the two mounting brackets. You might still have to add the length of the pieces in the blue rectangle to get the length of the full line though. Best I can do for now.

rearbrakeline.PNG.26f8e4d1fe7ae7792d1982aab3652cc8.PNG

<pic attached>

I'm still procrastinating the subframe drop. Been dealing with engine and school stuff, but a quick measurement says 9.5" between the two mounting brackets. You might still have to add the length of the pieces in the blue rectangle to get the length of the full line though. Best I can do for now.

Yea, no problem. I’ve been asking around and looks like lengths are give or take verified on this site that someone mentioned to me http://www.sunsongusa.com/Catalog