LegacyGT.com

Tuner- Who's tuning your car?

Hey guys,

I'm currently working with a tuner for my 2010 Legacy GT and I as wonder who you all used. He's having a difficult time with my throttle position % and he now wants me to add accelerator angle to the logs. I'm on my 6th going on 7th revision. Perhaps there is someone on here who really knows our cars that is reputable?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I'm currently working with a tuner for my 2010 Legacy GT and I as wonder who you all used. He's having a difficult time with my throttle position % and he now wants me to add accelerator angle to the logs. I'm on my 6th going on 7th revision. Perhaps there is someone on here who really knows our cars that is reputable?

Thanks!

Honestly this seems normal to me. Others have done remote tunes talk about several iterations. I dropped my car off for two weeks of tuning (guessing) with a final dyno session to finish it off.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe that's the difference between an etune/romraider and a live tune.

Agree that multiple revisions are expected from any tuner if not going in person for a live tune (and then I believe you're looking at at minimum purchasing the Cobb accessport or aftermarket ecu that supports live tuning or ram tuning).

• 2 weeks later...