LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

I like the lens etching. What's that fancy cusco bit? Is it a brace for the radiator support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the cusco radiator support sitting on the shelf. The race wagon had a fabricated support that has already been tested dukes of hazard style.

Looking at how it works, I'm not convinced it does much. But it's super bling'ee

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can confirm, didnt notice a huge difference. I like the way it looks. ricer style lol. Next plan is to source some different skirts and figure out a custom rear lip. Also would like a carbon madrig scoop. I had a k2gear scoop but it wasnt my taste. Edited by [JT]

Me too! Definitely will fill around the fogs. Car is getting painted this week.

Had to search high & low since most honeycomb is either the wrong shape, size, too thin or has no texture. Goal is to approximate the spec. b honeycomb grille.

Found it on Amazon. I've got a spare sheet I won't be needing.

IMG_2509.thumb.jpg.be15125c0ecedffb066bedb98e71856d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
;6006574']Finally got my stuff on/mocked up. Car is currently getting painted' date=' should be done before the end of the month.[/quote']

JT, what front lip is that? Also did you get your K2Gear bumper original or replica from VG (Russian Dude)? He makes his own lip that I guess fits with his 05-07 replica K2Gear Reiz bumper cover.

I didn't realize the back section was in it. Seems like a good price for all the aluminum bits and brakes. Don't see why it wouldn't fit a wagon but likely something specific that idk. I thought the only difference was springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course would fit wagon.

What car these are from? Certainly not S402 as it has 6-pots in front.

It appears to have R160 diff.

Tuned by STI? But I thought it was 6-speed so it would have R180. Maybe slushbox?

The rear Brembos retain splash shield, which is nice, could be OEM part. Too bad the pictures do not show how the rear caliper is mounted.

Description says Spec B. Given drilled rotors could be some JDM aftermarket deal.

01515_9u05CeLRefa_0CI0pO_1200x900.thumb.jpg.1fd70d36376ec476df4dea99dc9b16a4.jpg

Edited by unclemat

JT, what front lip is that? Also did you get your K2Gear bumper original or replica from VG (Russian Dude)? He makes his own lip that I guess fits with his 05-07 replica K2Gear Reiz bumper cover.

lip and bumper are both authetic k2gear, got an entire clip from an importer.

painters are so slow. still waiting for my car back :(

Of course would fit wagon.

What car these are from? Certainly not S402 as it has 6-pots in front.

It appears to have R160 diff.

Tuned by STI? But I thought it was 6-speed so it would have R180. Maybe slushbox?

The rear Brembos retain splash shield, which is nice, could be OEM part. Too bad the pictures do not show how the rear caliper is mounted.

Description says Spec B. Given drilled rotors could be some JDM aftermarket deal.

jdm spec b did not have the r180, only north american spec b got them

;6011610']jdm spec b did not have the r180' date=' only north american spec b got them[/quote']

Actually, looks like the Liberty (spec B) in Australia got that r180 as well. Been following some Aussies installing lockers in these differentials which they got from the Liberty :spin:.

Edited by xt2005bonbon

• 2 weeks later...