• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BPZxiQO.jpg

QBmX56A.jpg

4C9KNVQ.jpg

3aXTYia.jpg

nutHBou.jpg

My ‘13 2.5i Premium. Currently on its second engine (replaced by Subaru for free w/ warranty at 85k) and just finished up at the collision shop after a pretty rough wreck. Feels like a new car again, and I’m wanting to add a couple of mods. Right now, I have 5% rear tint, a Megan racing axle back tip, and some plasti dipped parts. I think a front lip, mud flaps, and some type of spoiler are on the top of the list, because they are pretty cheap mods. If anyone has suggestions on a spoiler to get, please let me know. I’m currently looking at getting this wing in black on eBay - https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F222370106824 but I’m not sure how it will look. Also considering a simple lip instead, idk. Wheels will come eventually. Definitely want 18s. Let me know what other mods you think would look nice. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by qua7ro

Definitely add a bigger rear sway bar....OEM STi 20mm can be had from your dealer for about $100 or go all out for a Whiteline 22mm adjustable bar,,,, roughly 3 times as much money though. The STi bar makes a huge difference in handling :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
I have a feeling its not factory done so thats why they have the sensors in the bumper. I dont think it looks all that great either so maybe one day i'll take em out.

My car has them also, but i have 4 sensors and they don't stand out so much on the color i have. They are functional, but odd in the way they work. Was better on my f150.

Took my kids to a birthday party at Grand Prix NY in Mount Kisco. Had a lot of fun bowling and playing video games with them. Didn't drive the go-karts this time but have many other times. They're a lot of fun.

Had to take a picture of the Legacy while I was there.

PSX_20180925_210657.thumb.jpg.962038df4adc87158fd0914d96e55736.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Probably the last fully and proper wash of the season. Really wish I had a chance to clay bar or the facilities to do ceramic coating on my own. Car needs a serious buff and polish too. Always having to go to the self wash kills me. Hopefully going to try and play catch up on the paint next season.

oti3qls.jpg

JMMIuXl.jpg

Edited by Humble Rumble