LegacyGT.com

Replacement Rota Centrecaps

SlightlyEvil

Searched but couldn't find anything on this. My Rota Formula Mesh have the carbonfibre ringed Rota centrecaps and I want centre caps that look less aftermarket (ie. ditch that CF ring) cuz these might say 'steal me'. Is there anybody that sells caps that fit the Rota but have just "Subaru" or "STI" on them?

Yes, I know you can get overlay gfx with STI but I also want to ditch the raised CF lip so that wont work. Need new caps.

Searched but couldn't find anything on this. My Rota Formula Mesh have the carbonfibre ringed Rota centrecaps and I want centre caps that look less aftermarket (ie. ditch that CF ring) cuz these might say 'steal me'. Is there anybody that sells caps that fit the Rota but have just "Subaru" or "STI" on them?

Yes, I know you can get overlay gfx with STI but I also want to ditch the raised CF lip so that wont work. Need new caps.

The plain black are the Rota Daytona Caps.

Having STI caps might say steal me as well.:p

This might be the same idiot that thinks Rota are "Big Baller" rims because they have CF center caps.

I'm probably the only person that has Wu-Tang Clan and Paul McCartney on their mp3.:p

Archived