LegacyGT.com

importing a jdm liberty S402!!

hi everyone,

anyone know how to import a JDM Subaru Liberty S402 STi to the States?

Hmm its gonna be difficult but you could always change out the bumper beams to have them comply with the crash test and ship out the bumpers separate. You might want to contact the companies that import GTR's . They might be able to help you out especially with the paperwork.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Not possible yet. It does not meet the 25 year requirement to be exempt. You could import it as a show car however you will never be able to register it to drive on public roads.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Not possible yet. It does not meet the 25 year requirement to be exempt. You could import it as a show car however you will never be able to register it to drive on public roads.

Hrm...

He's hella broken, but it looks like he's got a RHD Acura that's for sure less than 25 years old.

http://i.imgur.com/0LxYHs7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qJpLOnp.jpg

Anyway read this and this.

Theres an outback that had the front end swapped as well for a RHD clip. Another way people do it is they import the car to never be registered and then swap all the vin tags from their same color same model USDM car and run that risk. Personally I am just going to wait till I can import one legally.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

Archived