LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Was there someone on these boards that had an STi with license plate OMGSTI, and a LGT with license plate OMGLGT? If so, I spotted the OMGSTI this morning on 95N/128N right around the split...

On a familqy vacation in jamestown this week.

Spotted a world rally blue 4th gen pArked on bellvue just outside the car museam there. Was on gold wheels, unsure of the type though. Looked great!

Also saw. Silver 04 sti headed south on route 4 the next day.

• I Donated Too
Also saw. Silver 04 sti headed south on route 4 the next day.

Anyone recognize this WRX?

Spotted it today at the jct or Routes 103 and 7 in N Clarendon vt.

Cute chick was driving. :spin:

Are we meant to be reporting all Impreza/WRX/STI spots now too?

Because if we are then this thread will explode.

Edited by sigmafour

Saw "the other" 5th Gen LGT around 4:10 this afternoon. You were heading south on US 2/7 and were about a 1/2 mile before the light at Blakely Road in Colchester. Plate starts with EE (I think).

I was driving daughter home from her successful driving test, so there would have been absolutely no reason for you to notice a dark green 2002 Accord (a/k/a her car).

Spotted a black 4th gen on route 1 north in mass just outside of Boston on Sunday. Exhaust, rims. I gave you a wave and then followed your path through traffic!

Also spotted a different obp 4th gen on 95 north between Portsmouth and Kennebunk exit. Looked like bronze tsw nurbys.

Almost certain ChrisCrash and I spotted each other this morning and waved. His huge 5th gen GT cast a mighty shadow over my svelte 4th gen.

I thought that was you, that was me in my silver bullet. The wagon was looking clean!

Spotted a gray 08/09 sedan w quad tipped exhaust (Megan?), Rally Armors, and a RI plate on 146N from Uxbridge to 290 this morning at 6:45am.

Then spotted a regal blue wagon with black oem rims, black grille, and yellow fogs w Texas plates at the Colonial Hotel in Gardner around 6pm. More than likely he's not on here, but the Texas forum doesn't have a spotted thread.

image.thumb.jpg.64858890b5d2569d311969351b11072d.jpg

Edited by speedeeLGT

• 3 weeks later...