LegacyGT.com

Mountain West Meet Thread

praedet

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be leaving from arvada and could set up a meeting place for people in that area right at 52nd and wadsworth in the home depo parking lot around 9:15-9:30? That gives us easy access to I70 without loosing anyone in traffic lights and there is a mcdonalds in the parking lot for anyone wanting to grab a bite to eat for breakfast.

So how does 9:15 sound for meeting up with a goal of leaving up to redrocks around 9:45? just figured I would offer.

*btw I dont really intend on driving up I70 like jackasses twords redrocks so anyone looking for that should plan on not meeting up first*

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I will be leaving from arvada and could set up a meeting place for people in that area right at 52nd and wadsworth in the home depo parking lot around 9:15-9:30? That gives us easy access to I70 without loosing anyone in traffic lights and there is a mcdonalds in the parking lot for anyone wanting to grab a bite to eat for breakfast.

So how does 9:15 sound for meeting up with a goal of leaving up to redrocks around 9:45? just figured I would offer.

*btw I dont really intend on driving up I70 like jackasses twords redrocks so anyone looking for that should plan on not meeting up first*

Dave

Sounds good, and I am a +1 for the no jackass drive. ;)

You have an address to meet at?

- Ben

*btw I dont really intend on driving up I70 like jackasses twords redrocks so anyone looking for that should plan on not meeting up first

Damn well count me out then. :lol:

Actually, I'm not going due to work that day... it's my weekend.

I got pulled over on I-70 last weekend... 81mph in a 65. Very lucky to just get a warning.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Damn well count me out then. :lol:

Actually, I'm not going due to work that day... it's my weekend.

I got pulled over on I-70 last weekend... 81mph in a 65. Very lucky to just get a warning.

Yep sounds like you got lucky...bet if you were in an sti or maybe even an impreza you would have surely got a ticket....us lgts can get away with a little more it seems cause were "grown up"....:lol: bummer you wont be able to make it though.

Ben just googlemap home depo in arvada and im sure you can get the address. Its right off I70 and wadsworth on the north west side of the street.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

^^ Was driving the wife's stock Accord. My daughter thought they were going to take me away.. she was really worried. Now she reminds me every time we are in the car not to go fast.

I might try to trade shifts, depending on how easy of a schedule swap I can get.

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Not sure if you guys saw this thread about the Crawford Performance LGT that has been for sale on here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-ca-2005-legacy-gt-crawford-performance-special-140310.html

I helped a coworker of mine buy this car and were bringing it back to CO at the end of next week and I'm going to drag him the the Red Rocks meet so we all can check it out. Its got a rotated turbo set up w/ some other goodies as the owner of Crawford Performance used this as his DD. I got the Volk rims for helping him out so I'm not sure if I'll be posting them for sale here soon to make the $ back or putting them on my car and selling my SekTor rims. I'll post a FS Feeler later once the car is in our hands. So we'll have another sweet LGT in Colorado.

That's why this crawford car isn't mine today, my coworker likes autos( he owned a turbo grand national in the past )and I don't trust a auto and 350 hp at the crank, so I helped him w/ the financing

But still should be a kick ass car

Question for everyone...so I don't have any mods done to my car. Would it be frowned upon for a non-modded lgt to come to the meet?

Not at all, my wagon is unmodded aswell. Lost that bug when I had kids. :)

Count me in.

Should be fun to see -all- the cars: stock, modded to oblivion, and yes, even the Evo's**.

Plus I can introduce myself, put a face to the car/name.

** (Interesting to look at but its not like I'd take one home...)

Count me in.

Should be fun to see -all- the cars: stock, modded to oblivion, and yes, even the Evo's**.

Plus I can introduce myself, put a face to the car/name.

** (Interesting to look at but its not like I'd take one home...)

Sounds like there should be at least 3 numbered spec b's there, we will have to get a picture of them seperate. Not like they are anything special its just I still regret not getting one at the track last year when there were three or four of us.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sounds like there should be at least 3 numbered spec b's there, we will have to get a picture of them seperate. Not like they are anything special its just I still regret not getting one at the track last year when there were three or four of us.

Dave

Not special? I dunno, I feel special... :lol:

I'd love some spec.B only shots. We'll hafta be sure to set some up.

I'll be there!

Speaking of meets and events, is anyone planning on participating in this? http://www.dirtyimpreza.com/forums/showthread.php?p=261613#post261613 (Not sure if there is a thread about it here...)

I went a head and accepted the invitation as it should be pretty fun. Plus, I'm curious to see what kind of route they have in mind for it. C.S. is awfully pretty sometimes. Also, it's free! Yay!

My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!

Wasn't planning on it but I'll do it if there are going to be other Leggies. :) I go to AWDP meets from time to time and I'm usually the only LGT there around lots of Impreza's and EVO's. I don't mind so much. It's just a... strange feeling. Haha.
My 9.3 cups EJ22 makes me feel like my **** is 2.8 decimeters!