LegacyGT.com

Bilstein, stock suspension in OH

Bilsteins are SOLD.

Complete front top assemblies from 2005-9 Outback/Legacy. Asking $50 plus shipping/paypal for everything.

-Tophats w/top nut

-Cone washers

-Upper spring perches w/rubber insulators

-Foam bumpstops (shorter Legacy spec)

-Dust boots

These are all from a pair of front Legacy strut assemblies I picked up from a local salvage yard, to install my Koni inserts into. I cut and gutted the struts but I had bought new top end parts to use so these are redundant. There's surface rust and they're dirty but everything seems structurally sound. Make an offer, I really just want them out of here.

picture.php?albumid=2800&pictureid=12859

3. Front (1 pair) of 2005-9 Legacy coil springs. Asking $40 plus shipping/paypal for the pair. I apologize but I didn't snap a picture of these, I'll try to get one shortly. In good shape. These were sold to me as LGT springs with the assemblies mentioned above, but I have no way of verifying that, and I have no idea of the mileage on them when they were removed. No, I do not have rear springs - only the fronts. I will do a package deal with the springs and all the top end parts if someone is interested.

picture.php?albumid=2800&pictureid=12860

I hope I have represented these parts fairly. None are perfect but hopefully they can be put to good use. In particular I'd have kept the Bilsteins on my car but I got the bug to lower it further than these do (they're basically stock Legacy height). Please PM if interested, and thanks for looking.

Edited by Rittmeister
Edited to add pic of the springs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...