LegacyGT.com

Installed SSD Light Bar and Hella 500 Black Magic lamps x4

That bar is slick.

Concidering one as well. Wish the made a mount that sat inside the bumper with no exposed bar , but man it looks good

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Seen these?

https://www.rallyinnovations.com/collections/rally-light-bar/products/2008-2009-subaru-legacy-outback-rally-light-bar-su-bpa-rlb-01

• 2 weeks later...

OP, exactly where will you tap the 'trigger signal' for your auxiliary lights?

I have installed a while ago a pair of Stage Series 2" SAE/DOT Yellow Pro Standard LED Pod from diode dynamics, and have yet to get them to turn on with my high beams. But as you said, very useful to have additional light to spot wildlife while driving in the middle of nowhere.

OP, exactly where will you tap the 'trigger signal' for your auxiliary lights?

I have installed a while ago a pair of Stage Series 2" SAE/DOT Yellow Pro Standard LED Pod from diode dynamics, and have yet to get them to turn on with my high beams. But as you said, very useful to have additional light to spot wildlife while driving in the middle of nowhere.

I actually started another post about the wiring. I don’t have them working yet but I hope to soon. Ideally, I would like them to come on via switch when parking lights are on, but also be triggered when high beams come on. I’m not sure if that’s possible? For now I just want them to trigger with high beams so they are useable when driving Mountian passes during winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some times i hate having an older chassis, I'd love one of these on both of my third gens.

I would contract them anyway. I don’t know the bumper beam layout in a 3rd gen but I would think it’s not far off. Also these are batch made, it’s not some huge shop. I bet they have one that works or could make one easy. Their roof racks look super clean was well.

Just FYI here is the color difference between Hella stock bulbs and Hella 100W Optilux bulbs. Optilux are the middle two lamps. IMHO they look way better. Not that anyone will really see them on. LOL fa8027dd0bc8d1d112d7e421b2bb4b4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk