LegacyGT.com

Plastic Dip Hood how many cans used

Legacy11

So i wanna plastic dip my hood it looks hella nice check it out [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaAqqWOEkHs]How to Plasti Dip Honda Hood - YouTube[/ame] just go to the last couple of seconds to see it, but im just curious how many cans do you think he used

I have the 2011 White Legacy and im going for black or matte black.

What do you think is cheaper?

What do you think is easier?

i also want to plastic dip the gril. but will the grill look the same if i wrap the hood and plastic dip the other ?

Plasti dip is cheaper.

Plasti dip is easier.

And if your looking to dip the grille as well you should keep it uniform and dip the hood.

But you'll need roughly 5.5-6 cans to get a good 5-6 good coats.

So 6 cans.

Believe me do not skimp on layers. If its too thin you'll never get it to peel off.

Although good trick to remove it is to respray what you wanna peel with a couple coats of fresh dip. It'll hold the old dip together better for an easier peel.

It doesn't suit any car but does make it look like it needs a paintojob bad!

Kids these days need some better fads to follow with cars!

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

Even unpainted carbon looks rivey imo. But seems to be the younger kid Trent to leave body panels carbon or black.

Just the scoop doesn't look bad I don't think though.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

like boosted said, 5-6. I can't wait to dip my car white. It should look real good with the black roof. It should look good on your white lgt. If you want it to be glossy you can get a glossifier to shine it up.

like boosted said, 5-6. I can't wait to dip my car white. It should look real good with the black roof. It should look good on your white lgt. If you want it to be glossy you can get a glossifier to shine it up.

What car are you dipping white? And if you plan to dip it white I highly recommend atleast one coat of glossifier. White is extremely hard to keep clean. The glossifier will help act as a barrier and make it a million times easier to clean. Believe me I know all to well.

What car are you dipping white? And if you plan to dip it white I highly recommend atleast one coat of glossifier. White is extremely hard to keep clean. The glossifier will help act as a barrier and make it a million times easier to clean. Believe me I know all to well.

The lgt! And yeah that's what everyone is telling me!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Archived