LegacyGT.com

(WA) Boxkita finally selling stuff

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You listed:

> USDM 2005 LGT front / rear arms. $200

but, pictured aluminum front arms. Do you have the alum rear arm-knuckle, too? Or standard steel?

Yeah, my ad sucks as been completely frustrated with loading pics. The aluminum front arms are from an s402 and go with the matching spindles & backing plates. Underdog put dibs on them first. He's waiting on confirmation pics on the rest of the pics.

I do have a full set of steel arms front/rear.

Magazines . Pics if entire collection on first post, about 1/3 still in plastic. Most JDM thing you can buy.

Pics of some covers and interior shots.

If shipping to a US address, it'll go in usps priority boxes. If elsewhere, it weighs 48lbs.

If Lonely Driver doesn't take these, I am also interested :)

lonely driver passed. shipping to Canada was expensive.

shipping to the conus (lower 48) is about $48 usps priority

If you get them into packages <=12" all sides they qualify for media mail. Media mail is flat rate to all zones so shipping west coast to east coast, as an example, media is a value. Not so much of shipping from Oregon to Washington

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

If you get them into packages <=12" all sides they qualify for media mail. Media mail is flat rate to all zones so shipping west coast to east coast, as an example, media is a value. Not so much of shipping from Oregon to Washington

Magazines are not allowed to ship media mail because they contain advertising, which is forbidden in media mail. Media mail allows inspection regardless of packaging and will be converted to first class mail rates if the contents violate the rules.

Total weight is 47 pounds including 2 lbs of protective wrap. The magazines are 11.5"x9.25"x~0.25" for total height of ~12".

Shipping prices for everything has the following rates (I don't have volume discounts with anyone, so shipping as joe middle class):

Shipping to a USA address:

$48 for flat rate priority as two boxes

$27 for Media mail for a single piece (pretty sure a 47lb book box measuring 1 foot square would be "verified" before payment is accepted)

$108 for greyhound to Albany, NY from Renton, WA (my closest station)

Shipping to Canada:

$142 for flat rate priority as two boxes

$147 via DHL based on weight

$136 via easyshipper based on weight

ups wouldn't quote

fedex wouldn't quote

busfreighter wouldn't quote

Working a separate ad with list of all magazines. Feel free to buy one or all.

Magazines are not allowed to ship media mail because they contain advertising, which is forbidden in media mail. Media mail allows inspection regardless of packaging and will be converted to first class mail rates if the contents violate the rules.

Total weight is 47 pounds including 2 lbs of protective wrap. The magazines are 11.5"x9.25"x~0.25" for total height of ~12".

Shipping prices for everything has the following rates (I don't have volume discounts with anyone, so shipping as joe middle class):

$27 for Media mail for a single piece (pretty sure a 47lb book box measuring 1 foot square would be "verified" before payment is accepted)

Shipping to Canada:

ups wouldn't quote

fedex wouldn't quote

That's too bad that are not allowed but good too know, thanks for the knowledge

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have any 2008-2009 black interior parts? I've just recently acquired a full 2005 black interior and found a few pieces are different in 08-09....basically everything with wood grain on it. I'm in WA and can pick up.

Do you have any 2008-2009 black interior parts? I've just recently acquired a full 2005 black interior and found a few pieces are different in 08-09....basically everything with wood grain on it. I'm in WA and can pick up.

Sorry, I'm only 2005 lgt 5mt blk interior. tbh, didn't realize there were any other year of lgt. Lucky find for you :)

• 2 months later...

Shipping to Canada:

ups wouldn't quote

fedex wouldn't quote

Wish I could do this, but that Canada shipping is murder.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...