LegacyGT.com

Official Atlantic Blue Thread Volume-2

SBT

Took my ABP wagon for a ride on the Tail of the Dragon in eastern Tennessee recently. Had some nice shots taken of me thanks to the photographers along the route, I've attached my favorite ones.

It has been in the back of my mind that the anniversary of purchasing my car was near, but I couldn't remember the exact date. Well, just today, I checked, and the date was October 18, 2004. Purely coincidentally, these pictures were taken on October 18, 2018!

2246169e.thumb.jpg.cb9a0204781d379463e6842c85ac95d7.jpg

2246172e.thumb.jpg.ddc65b5d8a8fc5f3774479eec07dc1c5.jpg

2246195e.thumb.jpg.9dd8a95c71849044e81bb4b1463c8256.jpg

2246242e.thumb.jpg.4d934e3f585e91f0d0abeaba54cdad57.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Clean and mean, ScoobieDoobie. Are those post facelift headlights or a type of under eye-liner I haven’t seen before? Looks good all around, esp front end. Personally prefer the BBS silver w your ABP, pops with the contrast. Well done.

Clean and mean, ScoobieDoobie. Are those post facelift headlights or a type of under eye-liner I haven’t seen before? Looks good all around, esp front end. Personally prefer the BBS silver w your ABP, pops with the contrast. Well done.

Thanks Kojak! They are JDM Emotion Fukuoka "eye shadow". They actually used to be on Hanger's old ABP Legacy back in the day (same w/my Stanza roof spoiler).

I prefer the Raijins to the GT7s as well. They were my summer setup that I sold last year due to health reasons (couldn't drive at all.. driving occasional short distances now). In retrospect, I wish I kept the Raijins and sold the GT7s but I like the GT7s as well (and they are both the same specs), so it's all good.

IMG-20160905-222421.jpg

IMG-20170317-220524.jpg

• 3 months later...
Thanks, it takes some pretty serious telephoto glass to compress the distance so the Needle and city don't look tiny. The last frame was with a 300/2.8 There was a bunch of stuff in the way, I couldn't find my damn tripod and an impatient gf involved or I'd have pushed in a little deeper but, this was just a first try.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Realized that yesterday was the day I bought my wagon.... 17 years ago! I can't believe it's been that long. Car is starting to show its age a little, but holding up fairly well. Gave it a quick bath, and tried to take a couple of good shots; I think this is the best one.

17years.thumb.jpg.48392f1fa55592c9ae652a7c7c90afe9.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...