LegacyGT.com

2005 GT parts

I’m cleaning out my garage and have some parts taking up space. All parts have about 125k miles on them. As always locals get preference but willing to ship at buyers expense.

Engine

• - Trashed Stock oil pump - I know these can be rebuilt ported and shimmed for more pressure and flow.
  • - Might also sell the engine case, depends on the cost of machining v.s. an IAG block.
  • - Starter
  • - Alternator
  • Sold - TGVs with sensors and motors
  • Sold - Stock rods - make offer. Plus shipping.
  • Sold - Stock crankshaft - make offer. Plus shipping.
  • Sold - Stock crank pulley-$20
  • Sold - VF40 no shaft play but would need a rebuild due to its age. - $50???

Drive Train

• - OEM Shifter bushings, basically new - $15
  • - Kartboy Shifter bushings - $50
  • - Stock 5 speed shift linkage, the whole thing not just the lever
  • Sold - OEM 5speed shift knob.
  • Sold - Stock rear axles pair. These have the original boots, so might be time to replace the boots and refresh the grease inside. - $40 pair. This is prob best for local sale due to the weight of shipping them.

Exhaust

• - OEM mufflers - the tips were damaged when the car was towed for some body work, but the cans are rust free - $150 pair
  • Sold - Perrin bell mouth (divorced WG) catless downpipe. Great shape, just a little discoloration from being attached to a hot a$$ turbo charger. - $150
  • Sold - Catless Up pipe.

Suspension

• - OEM front swaybar - $20
  • SOLD - control front arms
  • SOLD - struts front and rear with only ~20K miles available as well.
  • Sold - Stock RUST FREE trailing Arms - $225 pair

Steering

• - Stock leak free Power steering rack - I can include a set of brand new OEM tie rod ends, and I have the urethane sleeve bushing from whiteline as well.
  • - Airbag unit, NOTE this thing is tacky (i.e. sticky dash problem) I'll let it go cheap, but be forewarned it is tacky to the touch. I have cleaned it with dish soap ​and water, and a very light pass with some alcohol none of which helped. I have seen the tacky dash solution but I have replaced the wheel, so I don't need this.
  • Sold- Stock Momo steering wheel
  • Sold - Power Steering Pump

Brakes

• - Trashed Stock Master cylinder, upgraded to STI unit - $50 + shipping
  • - Trashed Stock Brake Booster, came off for STI upgrade - $35 + shipping
  • - Stock Front Calipers, just gave them a fresh coat of paint. Just regular parts store caliper paint.
  • - Hawk HPS pads with a lot of life left on them.
  • Sold - Stock Rear Calipers
  • Sold - OEM brake lines these only have a few thousand miles I upgraded very early on. $25

Interior

• - Rear seat assy non-folding black leather
  • - Folding seat center bracket 2007 up
  • Sold - Stock Radio headunit with Jazzy mod installed this thing is flawless. - Asking $125

Lighting

• - Hid Kit, works with OEM projectors. This was from a group buy from a long time ago.

Wheels and Tires

• SOLD - Full set of stock wheels with worn out tires

Let me know if there is anything you need. Also this is not a full part out, so there is alot I will not be selling even thought it might seem like this is a part out. Engine was torn down due to a cracked ring land and did not spin a bearing or otherwise explode.

Edited by socalsleeper
Updated list

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Bump, still adding parts. Added stock rear axles. I listed the down pipe on Facebook market place, I will be adding the rest of the parts to that post.

Is it an OEM downpipe? Could you send me the listing for the DP that you have on the FB marketplace please?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a long time since I installed the Jazzy mod into the radio so I'm a little fuzzy on the details, but the short answer is you end up with RCA cables sticking out the back.

There was a little module that came with it which allowed you to plug in an accessory (in my case a 30 pin apple plug), and have an Aux port (3.5mm headphone jack). This would also charge your device while it was plugged in so it was nice, at the time.

This little module is not useful any more, but you can easily replace that with a Bluetooth to RCA adapter like this one for a few bucks, and have a Bluetooth input, which is way better than what we had in 2005.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074FWT43K/?coliid=I3NRRA3BZXCWDI&colid=DNQQE4OJVA1D&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Pardon me if this is an ignorant question but for that Jazzy head unit mod, is what you have plug and play? And also where is the aux in for it or would I have to wire that up?

Sorry forgot you answer part of your question, yes it is a plug and play, it is an OEM radio. The only mod you would have to make is get 12v power to your add-on module of choice, but you can get that from the cigarette lighter right there. Everything else plugs right in, it is a stock radio afterall.

I ran the aux plug to the glove box, where the owners manual is supposed to go. I never used it, I just used the ipod connector back in the day.

Now you can just get a bluetooth adapter and not have anything to plug into if you like. You will prob have to place the pairing button in the glove box as well for easy access.

Point being there are a ton of options now, there are signal processors that provide aux inputs, eq remapping, time delays, etc. The list is endless.

I hope that clears things up.

Also before there is any confusion you need to have dual climate this won't work if you have manual AC controls.