LegacyGT.com

2008 204-h radio

Ok so I can't find the information again but I have upgraded my oem stereo to a 2008 version with the sat and aux ability. Currently I have the Subaru iPod adapter going through the sat input for my iPod. Am I able to also hook up a 3.5mm to the aux to use for another input? I remember reading something regarding these two inputs but don't remember what it was haha.

I *had* the 2008 in my 2008 and yes you could plug in a 1/8" stereo plug.

I've long since replaced it with a Sony aftermarket that plays USB sticks and my MP3 player, 1/8" jack input so I can prop my tablet on the dashboard and watch TopGear reruns :) , has more memories, more power and a handsfree bluetooth function too.

I'm actually really enjoying my 204h radio in mine. If you turn the SRS function on (which I was totally oblivious to) the sound quality is much much better. It's like a whole new stereo. I was considering upgrading then found out about the SRS (hold the audio button for about 3 sec or so) and have since changed my mind for now.

As far as the aux goes I don't see why you wouldn't be able to since there is an aux plug

yes these SRS makes a big difference. I just thought I read something where you could have something plugged into the sat and aux on the back of the stereo, it was one or the other. I don't have an aux cable ran to my console armrest box yet cause obviously my 2005 didn't have that option.

My aux connection has a decent sized connector connecting to it. There's like 3 big blocks that go into the radio that's pretty much it

yeah I'm wondering if that's the same input block that I'm using for the iPod adapter going through the sat input

• 2 weeks later...

Archived