LegacyGT.com

Mesh Grille

• 1 month later...
Here's mine for anyone that cares. I used the mesh insert from Pep Boys (runs about $40) painted it black and hit it with some clear, hacked out the middle of the stocker with a dremel and screwed the mesh in between the chrome surround and the black plastic (only works with 08 and 09 I believe). I have since put the emblem back on after painting it black instead of blue.

DSC00822.thumb.jpg.ed18228a96327d44c41faf6a1139bd1d.jpg

DSC00820.thumb.jpg.d439c771057dce8354fdf533156aa493.jpg

It's cool; I'm with the band

• 4 months later...

Hey everyone I am looking for some canidates that have a 2005-2007 Subaru Legacy in order to do a step by step install of our new mesh grille. You must be within local distance to Los Angeles we are located close to LAX Airport. You will recieve a free set of upper & lower GrillCraft MX Series mesh grilles plus free installation. Please email me with a photo of your vehicle. I would like to possibly do this next week and pick a vehicle as soon as possible. I have attached a photo of the work we did on the 2010 Legacy.

Thank you

Jerry

GrillCraft Custom Products

www.grillcraft.com

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/crsuperjet/sub-1733-b-05.jpg

http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/crsuperjet/sub-1733-b-03.jpg

Hey everyone I am looking for some canidates that have a 2005-2007 Subaru Legacy in order to do a step by step install of our new mesh grille. You must be within local distance to Los Angeles we are located close to LAX Airport. You will recieve a free set of upper & lower GrillCraft MX Series mesh grilles plus free installation. Please email me with a photo of your vehicle. I would like to possibly do this next week and pick a vehicle as soon as possible. I have attached a photo of the work we did on the 2010 Legacy.

Thank you

Jerry

GrillCraft Custom Products

www.grillcraft.com

Is Des Moines, IA local enough for you? :rolleyes:

I'll probably eventually pick one up if it is the right price. I don't want to go through the work of making the Crown Vic/JDM grille, but I want that look. Do your grilles come with the emblem?

Archived