LegacyGT.com

New LGT Owner

Hi All,

I just purchased a silver LGT from Planet Subaru in Hanover, MA through the Purchase Partner Program. This was the most pleasant car-buying experience ever (2nd new car, had 3 used before).

Silver LGT w/ black cloth

Spoiler, auto dim mirror/compass, sub/amp, perimeter alarm, all-weather mats.

225 miles since 3/31/05 delivery date.....this break-in period in torture!

First Mods on my list are: mesh intercooler protector, tint, cobb short throw shifter + bushings.

I was leaning toward a WRX, but for relatively the same $, you get more room, comfort, and power.

I highly recommend the Purchase Partner Program and Planet Subaru for their professional staff and service!

+1 "Purchase Partner Program"?

Is it like the VIP program? Dealer Invoice?

Sort of. Check out the 1st sticky on the 'Pre-purchase Questions' Forum for more info.

You are not guaranteed invoice, but I did get a few hundred below it and I was satisfied with the purchase experience, overall.

Got the car exactly as I wanted it, straight from the port, w/14 unabused miles on it.

I was quoted less by other dealers, but they turned out to be lot demos. I wanted fresh meat!:D

I could not do the VIP program, so this was the next best thing.

I agree with some of the post on here regarding the shifter. Definitely needs to be shorter and without so much 'play'. Cobb or other STS seems to fix the problem.

Hey Davide! Cant believe you still have so few miles on yours. I just hit 1200 on mine the other day. I gotta stop driving it! Thanks for all the kind words about Planet SUbaru, Corey and I greatly appreciate it!

Jeff

We put the program together to highlight enthusiast friendly dealerships. I love Subaru and nothing panes me more than to go to a dealership that coould care less. I'm glad to support dealers that want to go the extra mile for us!

Archived