LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

When did that movie come out? 2006? I'd say it caught the tail end. I was still floored by The Fast and the Furious, 2 Fast 2 Furious, and Need for Speed days :spin:

Wink. Wink.

Did someone say Cars Movie?IMG_20210325_222153.thumb.jpg.209dd75b842ef19e0c3ef4f9a3f674df.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, UK plate. You can have a square or rectangular plate on an import. The system works on the first two letters being a location of registration (zip code), the second and third numbers being year of registration and the last three letters being random. Now, if that plate has never been issued to a vehicle, you can buy it from the DVLA, as long as the plate does not make the car look newer than it is. So you can put a 2007 plate on a 2008 car, but not on a 2006 car.

Can't believe this car went from first crank back in november to trackday by april. Wait yes, my wallet believes it...

The built motor, brembos, TE37s, zeal coilovers & whiteline sways make a good combo. At the end of the day tho, still a wagon. Needs stiffer coilovers and fresh tires.

51132291972_f1b90aedda_h.jpg

51133741959_b607fcf975_h.jpg

51133177703_af4b1b5748_h.jpg

51133177793_ffd37be9b3_h.jpg

• Like 1

Landark, haven’t ever seen the stock wheels look so good. Mine were beat up when I got my 07. And I have that same cell phone magnet. While wifey drives a Forester touring. All that to say you’ve got great taste. What tail lights are those? JDM outbacks?

I agree. His stock rims look amazing!

just watched venom for the first time. that first pic has that look. or I should stop smoking at work....

love the look

if you are not on slicks, you're leaving alot of potential in the pits. stiffer c/o? or 3-way? I found rebound to be the real issue, which requires stepping up to real money and tuning.

• 4 weeks later...