LegacyGT.com

Need to see the hooked up wagons!!!!!!! Volume-2

SBT

Wagon is indeed rad. Mine turned into a dad wagon over the pandemic. You’re inspiring me to step up my spring refresh plans. Did you wax before pics? Incredible reflection. Besides the tasteful mods.

Thank you, this car has a lot more craziness going on that don't involve aesthetics ;)

I think I washed the car a few days before these pics, I use low light photos a lot with this car to hide the many imperfections. At some point I'll repaint it, but it's not that bad.

my thread:

https://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/tale-two-obp-obxts-low-vs-lifted-279549.html

50937239318_6849ac8ee9_h.jpg

It's not super hooked up but the motor was recently mildly built and got full oil reliability mods and fluidampr, fresh vf52 with supporting mods, new center diff, new single mass exedy, fully restored and powder coated GT calipers with new rotors and pads, suspension is new (except the low milage STI bilstein BSS and more than fairly well sorted for a DD, fresh paint and the limited interior is minty. Headlights are 3 weeks out getting builtfa9e5c586bf288eea58f0a3786b68587.jpg354c1f914e1727061096ef3b300226f9.jpg

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Love the hero pose. Also I swear your previous license plate was Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You aren't going crazy, I promise. My other plates are Texas plates. I'm working on getting this car Texas tags, title, and my plates back. I WILL BE RETAINGING RETAINING MY MILKRUN PLATES!

Edited by Febreze Mee

MILKRUN  - Click Here