LegacyGT.com

Cool Article about the 05 SCCA wagons floating around still.. :)

Good things, as they say, always come to an end.

My part in this wagon has come to an end, or it soon will be. Due to a recent change in health, I'm putting the wagon up for sale. If you are interested, drop me a line.

I know how much that sucks. I'd buy it back if I wasn't already trying to run 3.5 race cars. I hope it stays in the Pac NW, I want to race against it or co-drive it for some enduros.

GLWS!

Nothing like a race track to find the weak points in man and machine.

"Good Judgement comes from Experience. Experience comes from Bad Judgement"

• 6 months later...
As an official Official of Lucky Dog Racing League, I can say with great certainty that if you contact us (by us I mean the owner, Cathy) then you can bring the Subie(s) out and race with us. There is a chance you'll be put in the EC class because the car is too new, but you'll still get ~14 hours of racing for a couple hundred bucks, and there isn't any cheaper fun OR development time than that!

On the other hand, with the pace of this project, by the time it's road-worthy you'll be within the age range for the series :)

Also Boxkita, I've still got my 05 LGT with the STi trans etc sitting in the driveway if you're interested. Haven't gotten back to trying to sell it with the multiple new race car builds that are more engaging.

If anyone has any questions about Lucky Dog, feel free to ask.

Erik

And the wagon is legal this year :)

• 2 years later...
pulling car out of garage for pictures for an interested buyer. i'll post them here.
Wish you the best with your health, thank you for the help with my car and the unicorn parts.

Can only imagine all the goodies on your wagon.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Race wagon is sold to a former lgt member who runs a silver wagon at hpde events in Minnesota/Wisconsin area. She's motivated to get it back on the track and actually racing it.

Im sad that I never got to drive it. I'm happy someone else gets to drive it like it used to be driven.

Pulled it out of the garage for pics for buyer.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Thanks @boxkita for the wagon and @Sgt.Gator for the photos you sent.  I’ve been anxiously waiting to post.  Getting Racewagon road worthy was quite a feat and momwagon had to donate many parts (including motor) to make it happen.  I’m determined to pay tribute to its original heritage and will be restoring the livery to be similar to the original.  I’ll be at Mid-Ohio this weekend with it to do an initial shake down.  Excited to get this on track!

Edited by subie-roo
Images wouldn’t load
  • Like 3