LegacyGT.com

lgt/obxt wagon rear seat swap with sti/wrx hatch rear seat possible?

lgt/obxt wagon rear seat swap with sti/wrx hatch rear seat possible?

Anyone? I'd like to get the rears to match my new front sti seats. The shape seems similar and supposedly the width is similar but the back rest seems to taper a little more on wrx version.

Maybe see about having an auto upholstery place make new covers for the rear using some of the materials from a WRX/STI. They can often match things pretty well.

I can get a back seat for cheaper then ive been quoted.

There aren’t BP chassis OEM rear seats (available anywhere in the world) that have the same grey Alcantara inserts as the 08-14 STi seats so you can have an upholstery shop swap the covers and mod as necessary or you can buy JDM SpecB rear seats with the black leather/black perf’d Alcantara and live with the difference. I went with the second option.

There aren’t BP chassis OEM rear seats (available anywhere in the world) that have the same grey Alcantara inserts as the 08-14 STi seats so you can have an upholstery shop swap the covers and mod as necessary or you can buy JDM SpecB rear seats with the black leather/black perf’d Alcantara and live with the difference. I went with the second option.

Those dont sound easy to find...

Those dont sound easy to find...

There are several on Yahoo Japan Auctions. They also have the ability to recline back several degrees and once wired, they can also be folded down automatically from a switch above the storage space and subwoofer.

• 1 month later...

Archived