LegacyGT.com

Official jdm conversion/aftermarket body thread

;5951992']Is this the case if I just wanted to run jdm facelift headlights on my usdm 09' date=' with keeping the usdm front bumper? I just want the headlights, I know the brackets and rewire are required.[/quote']

won't work. the post facelift jdm headlamps are 5mm wider at the base and 10mm longer. which why you need the jdm post front bumper and fenders. plus the jdm post fenders attach to the headlamp, not the crossframe like the usdm ones.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM MaxCapacity. He has been suffering from this issue.
So sometimes i get a ERR flashing where the temperature and information on gass milage is at. Some times it reads fine and then at times it will just flash ERR. Anyone get this at some point. I have a 2005 GT.
Here is a thread with the best information.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic?url=https%3A%2F%2Flegacygt%2Ecom%2Fforums%2Fshowthread%2Ephp%3Ft%3D208013&share_tid=208013&share_fid=5383&share_type=t&link_source=app

Edited by rhino6303

won't work. the post facelift jdm headlamps are 5mm wider at the base and 10mm longer. which why you need the jdm post front bumper and fenders. plus the jdm post fenders attach to the headlamp, not the crossframe like the usdm ones.

thanks. I ended up buying a complete facelift nose cut for my 09. I will have an extra zero sports grille for soon if anyone is interested.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah it was only $800 too, as I got a couple engines to go with for a package deal. Worst part about it is the right side fender is damaged, so I'll have to have it fixed but should be ok. The only replacements I can find are in russia and with the virus nothing is shipping out right now. My mirrors and zero sports grille are still stuck in customs. Its going onto my 09 GT sedan.

finally got the post interior done with the 6mt swap. had to change the boot to the 6mt one and added the s402 shift knob. the usdm bp5/bl5 never got the post interior was because subaru didn't want to waste money or time on the US market. the bp5 never came as a specb either because the US doesn't buy performance wagons period, only big outback AT wagons. the 5mt was a piece of crap. went through 2 of them, just junk. the 6mt is so smooth and solid in shifting. the 6 gear is awesome on long touring drives.

IMG_2585.JPG.378cb439a406dc5a82433b8a1681e35c.JPG

Edited by 05MNLGT

finally got the post interior done with the 6mt swap. had to change the boot to the 6mt one and added the s402 shift knob. the usdm bp5/bl5 never got the post interior was because subaru didn't want to waste money or time on the US market. the bp5 never came as a specb either because the US doesn't buy performance wagons period, only big outback AT wagons. the 5mt was a piece of crap. went through 2 of them, just junk. the 6mt is so smooth and solid in shifting. the 6 gear is awesome on long touring drives.

Any advice on getting the parts for the interior swap?