LegacyGT.com

San Jose, CA: Invidia Q300 Catback Exhaust

I'd prefer to have someone pick it up local, but this would take care of all the parts if I decided to ship it out.

Thanks for the offer guys. Are you in a rush to get it?

Planning to hold out at least a couple more weeks to hopefully get someone local.

Edited by LGT_2NeR
Adding to post

Do you know if this will clear the rear under spoiler on my wagon? The exhaust exit on the bumper wraps the exhaust exit. If you know, please let me know. Might take a chance and figure it out either way. I'm located in Salinas.

20190701_110223.thumb.jpg.49d7edd4d62a3d44913c9682e89a8c70.jpg

Do you know if this will clear the rear under spoiler on my wagon? The exhaust exit on the bumper wraps the exhaust exit. If you know, please let me know. Might take a chance and figure it out either way. I'm located in Salinas.

Yea, not too sure how that compares to the oem bumper.

Trying to find some dimensions for the rear bumper.

Heres a picture of the exhaust on the car and it lined up nicely with the oem holes on the bumper.

Also had some kartboy exhaust hangers.

Let me know.

IMG_7011.thumb.jpg.278263ab002be1459e9fffc1906c08ed.jpg

Edited by LGT_2NeR
edit

Whoa where have you been? This thing looks incredible, got some more pictures of it? I can see the factory JDM aero on the front at very least too, what all do you have done to this? Feel free to PM to keep this thread uncluttered.

Whoa where have you been? This thing looks incredible, got some more pictures of it? I can see the factory JDM aero on the front at very least too, what all do you have done to this? Feel free to PM to keep this thread uncluttered.

Thank you. I've been around for years, but stay low profile. I have a stage 2+ 5th gen, the OB, and I bought the 3.6r off Perscitus as well. OB is 6 speed, full suspension, JDM everything inside and out. 3.6r is getting a JDM front cut now. PM me for more.

As to the exhaust, when are you free? I might just make it work, since I'll be doing a swap soon. Maybe we can meet at the outlets in Gilroy.

Screenshot_20190702-191914_Gallery.jpg.6c6ef67b5105b44352c64c8932097cd7.jpg

Thank you. I've been around for years, but stay low profile. I have a stage 2+ 5th gen, the OB, and I bought the 3.6r off Perscitus as well. OB is 6 speed, full suspension, JDM everything inside and out. 3.6r is getting a JDM front cut now. PM me for more.

As to the exhaust, when are you free? I might just make it work, since I'll be doing a swap soon. Maybe we can meet at the outlets in Gilroy.

PM sent