LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When it's ready to come off for sure, I'll take pics of it. I will likely be asking around $150 picked up for it. $175 if I have to drive to deliver. Details will come when I get word of the Grimmspeed availability. Reason for selling: I want a better catalytic converter (read: pass OBD2 emission levels) on my car.

When it's ready to come off for sure, I'll take pics of it. I will likely be asking around $150 picked up for it. $175 if I have to drive to deliver. Details will come when I get word of the Grimmspeed availability. Reason for selling: I want a better catalytic converter (read: pass OBD2 emission levels) on my car.

Let me know ill pick it up if there arent any fitment issues :)

So you fail emissions with that CNT?

A legal cat won't stink at all because it does its job. The CNT is not a legal cat, nor is it intended to be a legal replacement.

The Grimmspeed is not "CARB stamped", but is OBDII compliant and intended to be a 49-state legal replacement.

A legal cat won't stink at all because it does its job. The CNT is not a legal cat, nor is it intended to be a legal replacement.

The Grimmspeed is not "CARB stamped", but is OBDII compliant and intended to be a 49-state legal replacement.

Thanks for the heads up!

Correct. I've had no luck on the general interior swap sticky in the general forums so I figured I might try my luck on here as well.

Do you have pics of your seats and how much would you want for them (I can't trade as I don't have leather).