LegacyGT.com

Does anyone in the SF Bay Area have a 2005 or later LGT Wagon with ...

mwr

Does anyone in the SF Bay Area have a 2005 or later LGT Wagon with:

- JDM GT Bilstein (or USDM SpecB Bilstein) front and rear dampers and stock JDM springs. No other suspension mods. That setup has been recommended to me as giving 99% stock comfort and 400% stock handling.

- The above + JDM GT rear sway bar.

- JDM GT rear sway bar only.

Thanks!

Not quite what you are looking for but here is my set-up.

2006 LGT sedan

JDM GT wagon bilsteins front and rear

JDM Wangan springs (similar to pinks but with a slightly higher ride height)

Cusco front and rear sways

Cusco front and rear under body bars

stock wheels and tires

The ride is firmer then stock, but no where close to harsh. I've found this to be perfect for me since I go to lunch with co-workers and they hardly noticed anything had changed (they aren't car people). It handles far better then stock, with no more lean and much more controled ride.

- JDM GT Bilstein (or USDM SpecB Bilstein) front and rear dampers and stock JDM springs. No other suspension mods. That setup has been recommended to me as giving 99% stock comfort and 400% stock handling.

Wouldn't this basically just be a spec-B?

Wouldn't this basically just be a spec-B?

JDM GT springs (including JDM Rev. C which has the same dampers as USDM SpecB) are different than 2006 SpecB. Most likely stiffer. 2007 USDM SpecB has different springs, not unlikely same as JDM GT (Rev. D). But noone knows.

Also JDM GT original revision are different than USDM SpecB. Possibly bit better damping.

Archived