LegacyGT.com

Rear camber arms - Truhart?

Anyone have experience with these:

https://www.truhartusa.com/product_p/th-s110.htm

They look very similar to the Megan arms, which I used on my old car successfully. I'm planning to lower my current 09 Outback using Legacy components and I want to be able to dial the camber correctly.

Also found these:

https://godspeedproject.com/subaru-legacy-bl-bp-2004-09-adjustable-rear-camber-arms-with-spherical-bearings.html

Anyway - the Megans seem to be getting harder to find and more expensive, so I'm wondering if anyone's used these arms and if so what the experience has been.

Thanks!

Edited by Rittmeister

Whiteline KTA124

I'm aware, but I don't need that level of adjustability, nor do I need the extra expense. Really trying to find out if anyone can speak to the two units above. I used Megan on another car in the past and was very satisfied but not sure if they're still available, hence my question.

i'd stay away from exposed spherical bearings if you want longevity. that's why kta124 is the best choice. id find out what kind of bushing the truhart arms use.

FWIW you are probably gonna want more rear toe adjustability than what the stock eccentric bolts give as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks - I picked up the KTA124 kit. Couldn't find Megan, Truhart, or anything else in stock anywhere right now.

Anyway, I wrapped up the install this afternoon. Track arms went in quite easily, toe arm adjusters gave me some trouble but it's all buttoned up. I think I used half a tube of anti-seize on the reinstall...

Question: Obviously the long arms should still control the toe adjustment. That should mean that the short arms ("track arms?") now control rear camber, correct? I need the info so I can get the car aligned after I take care of the final step of the suspension overhaul in the next few days.