LegacyGT.com

Official SoCal Spotted Thread - V2

SBT

Rules for posting

Please post all your "spots" here.

Be sure to note where you saw them, which model, the color, and any mods (if any).

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Spotted a fellow 4th gen on Jamboree in the Newport back bay area. I was leaving the beach after a morning run and meditation and saw a familiar rear end up in the distance. Caught up to him and was pleasantly greeted with a smile and thumbs up. Man, I love the comraderie of the LGT community.

Saw 5 legacys over the weekend. Four 5th gens in the fullerton/orange/anaheim areas. But the one that had me breaking my neck was the white 4th gen wagon parked outside of sprouts. I'm almost certain it's the same one I saw pulling a trailer across the street at lowes a while back.

He never paid and never came to pick it up. His VM box has been full all year. Car came in with a JDM 2.0l engine and twin scroll swap installed by another shop. They told the customer it needed a tune to run properly so he brought it here. No, it needs compression in Cyl #3. ZERO compression in #3 and thats how they sold it to him and installed it for him. He paid cash with no receipt.

Funny thing, he called prior to going forward with the swap and I told him the engine was junk and not to do it. The other shop said I was full of it. Hmmm....

He never paid and never came to pick it up. His VM box has been full all year. Car came in with a JDM 2.0l engine and twin scroll swap installed by another shop. They told the customer it needed a tune to run properly so he brought it here. No, it needs compression in Cyl #3. ZERO compression in #3 and thats how they sold it to him and installed it for him. He paid cash with no receipt.

Funny thing, he called prior to going forward with the swap and I told him the engine was junk and not to do it. The other shop said I was full of it. Hmmm....

Wow, just wow!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

San Elijo campground, 3rd gen OBXT gold unicorn!

Damn she is clean! Lowered, gunmetal rims, tucked exhaust, no tint...

I must apologize for my filthy LGT. Had her parked for a couple weeks.

Best of show to ya

Edited by Jongrom
Incorrect gen

• 2 years later...
First time logging in in about 2 years lol This afternoon around 2:25pm on the 91 eastbound in the Cerritos area. Clean BSM GT wagon lowered with exhaust and roof rack. We followed each other until the 57 and waved goodbye when I went north and he kept going. So refreshing to spot another fellow wagon owner :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...