LegacyGT.com

What did you buy for your 5th gen today? - V3

Does this count??

I bought a new set of golf clubs to ride in the trunk on my way to the many courses I play on a regular basis....should help balance the handling ;)

I had to do a golf club delete when the kid arrived. Hope to reinstall eventually...

How about some details on the car?

Welp, turns out that Carvana are a bunch of crooks and I didn't get the car.

called me 2 hours before delivery and said there was a delay and it would be here Sunday (today)

fast forward to 4pm yesterday 3 hours after delivery window - I get another call stipulating that the car can't be found and the estimate is 20+ days. I cancel the purchase and they say I still owe them the $299 delivery fee.

This is from the local Carvana office mind you, so I call HQ. everything is canceled and I got my 299 back.

it was a big disappointment because I want this new "system" to work great. :-(

That sucks man.

I got the ol' bait and switch with a turbo Baja that I went out to buy a few years ago from a Mazda dealership, but then I ended up finding my LGT. I hope you'll end up with something super cool to make up for this frustration.

Enkei TS-10s in 18x8.5 +45, storm grey, with P-Zero Nero GT in 245-40. Tire Rack ran out of my original tire choice (Falken Azenis) but honored the price since the Pirellis ran a bit higher. Mounted, balanced and shipped same day (from their CT distribution center). Hope to put them on next week.

Enkei TS-10s in 18x8.5 +45, storm grey, with P-Zero Nero GT in 245-40. Tire Rack ran out of my original tire choice (Falken Azenis) but honored the price since the Pirellis ran a bit higher. Mounted, balanced and shipped same day (from their CT distribution center). Hope to put them on next week.

Noice! Yeah I'd get those over the Rota's you asked about. I imagine they will look good with the drop you did.

Pics please!

I just followed your lead. The Brayson R version of that part was listed for over a grand, which was absurd. Even moreso now that the same thing (-ish) can be had for over 90% less. Couldn’t figure why I would spend that kind of cheese when I will inevitably bash it into a parking bumper or fenderberg.

Edit: I realize from reading other threads that the >$1k price for the Brayson lip was indicative of the part’s out-of-stock status. Seems an odd way to do business but, since I didn’t buy that one, it’s not my circus, not my monkeys.

Edited by dudemonster

I just followed your lead. The Brayson R version of that part was listed for over a grand, which was absurd. Even moreso now that the same thing (-ish) can be bad for over 90% less. Couldn’t figure why I would spend that kind of cheese when I will inevitably bash it into a parking bumper or fenderberg.

Haha, my first thought (after that's gonna look great) was now it's going to hit my lift and curbs...:) Not really worth a ~$1,000 for something that will get beat on that much, I agree. This was the right price for me to pull the trigger too.

I have put enough money on the inside, now a little for the outside.

Oh yeah, every time I look at your awesome avatar it makes me laugh, thanks.

Oh yeah, every time I look at your awesome avatar it makes me laugh, thanks.

Thanks man. Can’t take credit for the graphic - I appropriated it from a guy with it on a t-shirt at Comfest in Columbus OH. One of the best things ever.