LegacyGT.com

Three New Special Edition Models for the 2007 Model Year

RezaLaleh

A bit late, But finally got to it.....

Hope that it's helpfull.

Reza @ Santa Monica Subaru

---------------------------------

Dear Subaru Retailer:

Subaru of America, Inc. is pleased to introduce three new special edition models for the 2007 Model Year: The

Impreza 2.5 i Sedan Special Edition, 2007 Outback 2.5 i L.L.Bean Edition, and the 2007 Outback 2.5 i Limited

L.L.Bean Edition. These new models increase our value position by offering enhanced features and content at

Special Edition Package savings of up to $1,000!

The Impreza 2.5 i Sedan Special Edition adds great standard features which our Impreza buyer is looking for,

including:

Power Moonroof

120-Watt audio system with six-disc in-dash CD changer and six upgraded speakers

MP3/WMA/CDRW capability & auxiliary audio jack

Automatic climate control

SIRIUS satellite radio capability

This Special Edition Package represents a $2,000 value at retail. However, after a $1,000 Special Edition Discount,

the net package MSRP is only $1,000! The result is a very attractive MSRP of $18,995 for the sedan equipped with

manual transmission and $19,795 for the automatic transmission equipped model. Impreza sales have been

growing dramatically and with the addition of the new Impreza 2.5 i Sedan Special Edition, we are poised for even

stronger growth in this important segment.

The addition of the Outback 2.5 i L.L.Bean Edition Wagon and Outback 2.5 i Limited L.L.Bean Edition Wagon

models will reinforce the position of the Outback as THE SUV alternative. With additional standard features and

the L.L.Bean Edition Value savings of $1000 for the Outback 2.5 i L.L.Bean Edition and $700 for the Outback 2.5 i

Limited L.L.Bean Edition, these new models up the ante for both utility and value.

The Outback 2.5 i L.L.Bean Edition Wagon is available in two colors: Diamond Gray Metallic and Champagne

Gold Opal. This model includes the following attractive standard features:

Touch-Screen GPS navigation system

AM/FM stereo w/ six-disc in-dash CD changer

Dual-zone automatic climate control

L.L.Bean badge on the rear gate

L.L.Bean logo-embroidered floor mats

L.L.Bean-type aluminum-alloy wheels

The Outback 2.5 i Limited L.L.Bean Edition Wagon includes the following standard features:

Touch-Screen GPS Navigation System

4-way power passenger seat w/ manual adjust lumbar support

Rear seat fold-down center armrest

L.L.Bean-embossed two-tone leather-trimmed upholstery

L.L.Bean Badge on rear gate

L.L.Bean logo-embroidered floor mats

L.L.Bean-type aluminum-alloy wheels

After the L.L.Bean Edition value savings, the Outback 2.5 i L.L.Bean Edition Wagon has an exceptional MSRP of

$26,295 while the Outback 2.5 i Limited L.L.Bean Wagon lands on an impressive MSRP of $28,995.

We are pleased to offer these new models with great equipment and aggressive pricing to support your retailing

efforts. We look forward to seeing Impreza, Outback and the Subaru brand continue to set record sales in 2007

and beyond!

Good Selling!

Thomas J. Doll

Executive Vice President

----------------------------------------

new_models_122106.pdf

We are pleased to offer these new models with great equipment and aggressive pricing to support your retailing

efforts. We look forward to seeing Impreza, Outback and the Subaru brand continue to set record sales in 2007

and beyond!

Good Selling!

And where is Legacy, dumbass?

It's clearly corporate politics... the SOA dumbasses want to show the HQ that the JDM flagship does not sell here...

^^ :whore:

I wouldnt get caught dead in an llbean model. Not to mention, I hate the taupe interior :lol:

3.0R LLB sedan or wagon is one helluva nice ride. Just 'cause it ain't boosted doesn't mean its not worthy.

3.0R LLB sedan or wagon is one helluva nice ride. Just 'cause it ain't boosted doesn't mean its not worthy.

Shit handling; maybe these are great cars for the passengers. Do you have a chauffeur?

LOL don't take it personally, outbacks handle like shit.

:lol:

Shit handling; maybe these are great cars for the passengers. Do you have a chauffeur?

LOL don't take it personally, outbacks handle like shit.

:lol:

don't be a hater, I'm driving an 07 OBXT and its much better than I expected. Its no STI, that's for sure, but the "OB handles like shit" just doesn't cut it. Oh, FYI... all the VDC haters out there, the system rocks! I've, shall we say, put it to the test and its very driver friendly :icon_mrgr

don't be a hater, I'm driving an 07 OBXT and its much better than I expected. Its no STI, that's for sure, but the "OB handles like shit" just doesn't cut it. Oh, FYI... all the VDC haters out there, the system rocks! I've, shall we say, put it to the test and its very driver friendly :icon_mrgr

You're the one calling me a hater - I didn't say I hate you if you like the outback. I'm really happy for you; I have no interest really in telling people what they should or should not like.

However, if you think the shit-handling outback handles well, well, then, let's just leave it at that, because it handles like poop (is that better than shit?). :icon_mrgr

before i bought my legacy, i was actually lookin at the impreza. when i looked at the brochure, it had the special edition options on it. i asked the sales guy, and they had no clue about it. then they said it probably wont be until march, since it is for the 07. i figured, by the time they add the special edition package to the impreza price, i was only a couple of thousand difference from the legacy. glad i got the legacy.

Archived